Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone so toxic?

Banned

Why is everyone so toxic?

Why is everyone always so toxic on this game? People treat this pointless era gossip as if its real life and the fact that there is so much drama and hatred on an app thats supposed to serve as entertainment is kind of disgusting tbh.

Well why do you think our community acts like the age rating of this game when most of the people playing are in highschool?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Why is everyone always so toxic on this game? People treat this pointless era gossip as if its real life and the fact that there is so much drama and hatred on an app thats supposed to serve as entertainment is kind of disgusting tbh.

Well why do you think our community acts like the age rating of this game when most of the people playing are in highschool?
    Because people want to keep a reputation on a game, thus crumbling their reputation in real life.
    The cycle keeps going on until people either quit or hate everyone.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

let them be

Welcome to iEra where ''kids'' like to act savage and be trolls. Sadly, they're never gonna go away. I feel you though, my block list are full

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NAbe View Post
    Welcome to iEra where ''kids'' like to act savage and be trolls. Sadly, they're never gonna go away. I feel you though, my block list are full
    Not only that but I feel as if people on this forum too sometimes belittle each others POV or opinion. Its sad to be honest to see a community that is so divided at times is all.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    You would love to play in 2010, eh?
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    I have not been on a forum where the majority of the people dont troll and flame each other. It would just be boring.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Most online games have so called "toxic" players.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Most online games have so called "toxic" players.
    This is a fact. All gaming communities have "toxic" players. Look at it like this: A person who is socially active has the best personality in real life and would probably not bother playing games because she/he has their entertainment and everything they need already present in reality. Versus someone who isn't socially accepted, anti-social, no extra activities after school/work and let's their emotion take it on a game with people they don't know because it's an inductive reasoning. In short terms: Some gamers have nothing better to do.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Lol you'd be amazed by how many other games have toxic players...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!