Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why is everyone so toxic?

There's always a few.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Why is everyone so toxic?

"People treat this pointless era gossip as if it is real life"
    Ugh... Where do i start?... Well, in case you havent noticed, this game is run by real people, played by real people and funded by real people, you might as well expect people to behave as real people would in a similar circumstance alike those you find in graal. I am a bit "toxic" myself, except that i wouldnt call myself toxic, but rather defensive. After spending so much time, money and effort in this game i just want to achieve my goals as that is the only thing that is delaying me from quitting this game. For example, i just started sparring about 3 months ago, 8k wins with nothing but my gm4 and perhaps 100 wins with p2k, however it would get me so tight that a person just comes and ruins a good spar lobby with a bar, ion, lag or any other toxic or cheap way to spar requiring 0 skill and achieving my goals faster and effortlessly, in this case i am most likely to complain to this player in a vane intent to make them realize that just beign a bar spammer doesnt actually count as learning how to spar. But that is just my view of toxicity on era.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

As Kieran said, most games have players like this. It's just a community that makes it's way into every game.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Zany
    It's true like previously said that literally every online game has some sort of person that's "toxic". But considering you're on a game where no one can see anyone else face-to-face, it's easy to do what you want when you want. Quite simply, as long as certain, "toxic" tweens or teens don't have their parent constantly watching them over their shoulder, monitoring every single thing they're doing, then the teens feel they're entitled to do whatever they want, when they want, because it's a game. They're supposed to have fun, which apparently includes acting like brats and cursing and everything in-between. They can act like whoever they want, if they don't get what they want, they say "screw everyone" and continue acting flip. And since staff are "not their mothers", they think they don't have to listen to them and don't care how they're influencing the community. And that can be just a summed up version of an explanation for stupid behavior by immature players, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    Not only that but I feel as if people on this forum too sometimes belittle each others POV or opinion. Its sad to be honest to see a community that is so divided at times is all.
    It's also sad when you consider this same thing happens beyond the internet.

Toxic kids- people who is 7 years old or people who thinks they are really cool so they start being toxic

Banned Sottocapo
    Bandwagon
    Peer pressure
    Etc
    Most players who start off are nice and kind
    They adapt and copy what others do
    They become toxic
    Infinite cycle

Children get toxic over the game because it's the internet.

Rem is best girl nice picture
    sure thing buddo

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanygraal View Post
    It's true like previously said that literally every online game has some sort of person that's "toxic". But considering you're on a game where no one can see anyone else face-to-face, it's easy to do what you want when you want. Quite simply, as long as certain, "toxic" tweens or teens don't have their parent constantly watching them over their shoulder, monitoring every single thing they're doing, then the teens feel they're entitled to do whatever they want, when they want, because it's a game. They're supposed to have fun, which apparently includes acting like brats and cursing and everything in-between. They can act like whoever they want, if they don't get what they want, they say "screw everyone" and continue acting flip. And since staff are "not their mothers", they think they don't have to listen to them and don't care how they're influencing the community. And that can be just a summed up version of an explanation for stupid behavior by immature players, lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's also sad when you consider this same thing happens beyond the internet.
    What can kids do on Graal that their parents cannot see?

Every game has toxic players

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Every game has toxic players

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
    Like your warning history
    Player Worlds Era est 2008