Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Thats not fair we wasn't allowed to add gif to our gun skin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    why are we still on this? snk just said I believe a few posts ago that he would give them remakes, why do we still need to argue about this. Its a game guys can we grow up? This literally does nothing for you in the real world and it's really petty to be arguing about. I feel like everyone is taking this game WAY too seriously, like tbh this is exactly one of the things that ruins the game along with the toxic behavior.
    You talking on the forums does nothing for you in the real world, just because something doesn't concern you that does not mean it is not important to discuss and even have a healthy debate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    You talking on the forums does nothing for you in the real world, just because something doesn't concern you that does not mean it is not important to discuss and even have a healthy debate.
    I am not saying you cant have a debate, in fact I am FOR you getting your skins remade, if you look at my past posts and even what snk has said he has agreed to give you a gun skin remake using a singular slide. Therefore any more debating on that specific matter is pointless because the issue has already been settled clearly.

As for the bar skins and mpx gun, the skins are not GIFS but Ganis, this can be confirmed simply by turning off gifs and equipping a gun with skin.

Banned
    So instead we can just make some huge ridiculous ganis? Will be sure to add that to the remake.

So instead we can just make some huge ridiculous ganis? Will be sure to add that to the remake.
    Why can't you just be thankful that you get exclusive stuff for your gang? You know, you don't have to get rewards for getting hours on a game. That was a choice by admins.
    Player Worlds Era est 2008

I may be a little late to the party but here is what I think. There has clearly been a communication breakdown at some point with some guns having gifs at creation and others not. Why not allow a one time opportunity for all gangs with a gang gun skin to change theirs if they wish. This would remove the idea of some gangs being at a disadvantage due to the information they were provided with. After that the rules on creation would be clear and there would be no need for further changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    I may be a little late to the party but here is what I think. There has clearly been a communication breakdown at some point with some guns having gifs at creation and others not. Why not allow a one time opportunity for all gangs with a gang gun skin to change theirs if they wish. This would remove the idea of some gangs being at a disadvantage due to the information they were provided with. After that the rules on creation would be clear and there would be no need for further changes.
    i like the idea but let me tweak it a little, how about giving everyone that has a gun skin(pass 15k) has the chance right now to change their gun skin if they wish. and the rules of uploading will be now permanently because when we got our obsidian skin nobody told us that gifs weren't illegal hence the skin was accepted and added to the game and it had been there for a long time. so yeah i think writhing the rules down for uploading will be very VERY useful so no admins go back on their words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    i like the idea but let me tweak it a little, how about giving everyone that has a gun skin(pass 15k) has the chance right now to change their gun skin if they wish. and the rules of uploading will be now permanently because when we got our obsidian skin nobody told us that gifs weren't illegal hence the skin was accepted and added to the game and it had been there for a long time. so yeah i think writhing the rules down for uploading will be very VERY useful so no admins go back on their words.
    I totally agree, the rules need to be clearly written and then there will be no confusion for future gangs.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I don't think snk will change his mind as he said it's a lag issue. Yes you can turn off gifs but then it means you have to turn off ALL gifs just to avoid the lag the guns create.
    The only way I see around it was to make an individual option to disable gun skin gifs but I don't think that's possible, and would have to be rescripted if it was.

Yes some skins have been made with the animation in mind, but the animation isn't played the whole time so it's mostly still the same gun. I'm pretty sure obsidians is just a purple flicker on the back of the gun so you can't really say that entire gun was made purely to facilitate that so you probably won't be given the option to redo it.

Also the gold bar/ ion guns aren't gifs, those effects are ganis.
    Gif dont really matter, almost every sprite/tile/uploads looks just as good without a gif. In my opinion, gif are mere detail and dont actually make a difference
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

thanks, a heads up or vote would have been appreciated tho. next time lol

Getting a gif on a pixelated gun gets nothing for you in the real world either.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust