Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Thats not fair we wasn't allowed to add gif to our gun skin

See, xBane is responding with hate because of what is happening, but Snk or whoever approved the skins knows that the skins have been here for a long time, but gif skins were not allowed in the first place, however every gang deserves to keep thier skins as they used to, preferably letting ebi and grims redo thier skins would be a nice change rather than canceling the gifs on every gang gun skin, yet if you still plan to go with the route of removing the gifs, consider removing the gifs for The gold spar skin and animted 150k hat back to png instead of gif since they also create the "lag" mpx guns are gifs ion weapons are gif i see a major overhaul with gif animations in general if you remove the gifs from gun skins, the gang gif skins way almost heavily as head animations which means should head animations be reduced a little bit more so there wont be lag, what im trying to say is let everyone have thier skins as they used to but allow the gangs who never got the chance to gif their gun skin to redo them, but it is the administrators choice anyways, this is just my opinion anyways sorry if its too long or boring or misunderstood

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    See, xBane is responding with hate because of what is happening, but Snk or whoever approved the skins knows that the skins have been here for a long time, but gif skins were not allowed in the first place, however every gang deserves to keep thier skins as they used to, preferably letting ebi and grims redo thier skins would be a nice change rather than canceling the gifs on every gang gun skin, yet if you still plan to go with the route of removing the gifs, consider removing the gifs for The gold spar skin and animted 150k hat back to png instead of gif since they also create the "lag" mpx guns are gifs ion weapons are gif i see a major overhaul with gif animations in general if you remove the gifs from gun skins, the gang gif skins way almost heavily as head animations which means should head animations be reduced a little bit more so there wont be lag, what im trying to say is let everyone have thier skins as they used to but allow the gangs who never got the chance to gif their gun skin to redo them, but it is the administrators choice anyways, this is just my opinion anyways sorry if its too long or boring or misunderstood
    ^^^
    And animations barely cause lag
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    removed theirs. you guys complain about lag- having a gif running around won't help
    As we both know you can disable animations in options....

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    well said*applauses* but watch the illogical thing is going to happen. gifs will be now illegal and everything will turn to png and then it will be called a "success" just like pausing inside bases....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

All i said fairness and equality

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    All i will say is fairness and equality

Street Boss
    I cannot think of a better way to resolve this issue than just adding back GIFs and allowing EBI/GRIM to have animated guns. Now as it comes to lag issues I believe the "no animation" option was created for this reason.
    By removing GIFs you (SNK) will be requested to remove all GIF from every gun on era by whoever feels concerned about this EDIT.
    Anyway that's just my vision on the subject, I couldn't care less about those skins but I had to post something because how else will I increase my number of posts.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    I cannot think of a better way to resolve this issue than just adding back GIFs and allowing EBI/GRIM to have animated guns. Now as it comes to lag issues I believe the "no animation" option was created for this reason.
    By removing GIFs you (SNK) will be requested to remove all GIF from every gun on era by whoever feels concerned about this EDIT.
    Anyway that's just my vision on the subject, I couldn't care less about those skins but I had to post something because how else will I increase my number of posts.
    100% agree

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Gun skins. Never had one.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!