Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Thats not fair we wasn't allowed to add gif to our gun skin

Thats not fair we wasn't allowed to add gif to our gun skin

Dear snk when EBIZOU BASE reached 15k they asked for gif to be add to their gun skin and you said no so as grim when we where doing our skin you said gif not allowed and now when obsidian reached 15k they had gif in there gun skin so all i am asking is that fair snk? there is 2 solutions u have 1)to remove the gif from their gun 2) to let us redo and add gif to our gun skins .
    I request a redo for OUR gun skin for (EBIZOU BASE and Grim Reapers

yeah gif shouldn't be allowed on skins... sorry i should have relayed to ice

If someone can show this request to snk and make him read it i will be thankful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Then please do something remove the gif from their skins or let us have gif.

lol ice is a corrupt admin.

no he isn't

Y tho

removed theirs. you guys complain about lag- having a gif running around won't help

removed theirs. you guys complain about lag- having a gif running around won't help
    And that's why there's a option to disable gifs, gifs are a huge part of a gun skins uniqueness and removing it is just a shame

Sorry i mentioned only obsidian but let me make it clear ifreeze shipka and bar has gif maelstrom bar has gif obsidian bar has gif payback shipka has gif