Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Thats not fair we wasn't allowed to add gif to our gun skin

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    All I see is a crying grim member. No Gif is gonna fix that pepper hanging on the end of your skin
    Lmfao, so true.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    All Sam is saying is don't submit a brand new skin- stop twisting his words. Read it - Because you are just saying that as an excuse to try get a new skin which isn't going to happen.
    You probably pissed off half of era, not just obsidian but other gangs that can't change it because of sam personal reason against duke.

- - - Updated - - -

the following gangs:
    -Maelstrom
    -Payback
    -iFreeze

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    You probably pissed off half of era, not just obsidian but other gangs that can't change it because of sam personal reason against duke.

- - - Updated - - -

the following gangs:
    -Maelstrom
    -Payback
    -iFreeze
    I think you missed the whole point of why gif skins were disabled from gang guns

Banned
    Last I checked I wasn't the one who created this thread to try to get a new skin. You remove the gif from my skin after a whole year of it being on era and act surprised when I ask for a new skin since mine is no longer the skin we actually had. It does not matter if you think the gif is insignificant or not, we thought it was a big part of the skin as the skin was created around it.

I would not be complaining aboutthe gifs being removed if EVERY gang who had a gif gunskin could redo their whole skin. I have no clue what is with you and thinking gangs did not plan their guns design based on the gif.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I think you missed the whole point of why gif skins were disabled from gang guns
    When there is an option to turn it off, so yea I understand it.

I'm pretty sure that the gangs like Darkside, NBK, sK(if they comeback), Navy, iFreeze II ever wanted gif on their skin they cant because some people cant find the no animation option. to conclude with this comment, us as players have paid money on this game, yet when one person gets mad and complains about it you automatically take it out on the people that deserve their reward the way they had it.

Have a nice day!

Cool - well thanks for the input and I'll take it in to consideration next time we allow custom guns and melee's. I won't forget to include lag in to this consideration which 99.9% of people complain about on a daily basis.

PM me if you want to mention anything else about this.

Submit it how you would normally - thread closed.