Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Thats not fair we wasn't allowed to add gif to our gun skin

Removing gifs is a silly idea, gangs work their butt off for 15k hours they deserve it. Just re-do the grim and ebizou skins and keep the people happy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    yeah gif shouldn't be allowed on skins... sorry i should have relayed to ice
    And instead of doing that and making many people unhappy, just simply let them add a gif to their current skin

Banned
    Are you kidding me? The only reason we chose the style we did for our bar and shipka skins is because of the gif effect. If you are gonna remove that I want to be able to redo both my bar and shipka. Randomely changing skins almost a year after they have been made and accepted is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Dear snk when EBIZOU BASE reached 15k they asked for gif to be add to their gun skin and you said no so as grim when we where doing our skin you said gif not allowed and now when obsidian reached 15k they had gif in there gun skin so all i am asking is that fair snk? there is 2 solutions u have 1)to remove the gif from their gun 2) to let us redo and add gif to our gun skins .
    I request a redo for OUR gun skin for (EBIZOU BASE and Grim Reapers
    are you kidding me? gifs can be disable don't give me that crap. and also why are you just saying obsidian? iFreeze, Maelstorm.if obsidian skins get their gif remove then let obsidian redo the skins. and also then remove ifreeze and maelstorms skin huh snk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Also ions and 75k skin got gif if its true then u have to remove from all era guns the gif or ec items and and game skins are different situation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Also ions and 75k skin got gif if its true then u have to remove from all era guns the gif or ec items and and game skins are different situation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LOL.
    No, you went from being mad at obs then being mad at the game?
    Smh, you sir are dumb.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Just let Ebizou and Grim get gifs added to their skin instead of removing all gifs which is honestly a really really dumb decision

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Just let Ebizou and Grim get gifs added to their skin instead of removing all gifs which is honestly a really really dumb decision
    Agree

u forgot that he is the manager and he can do what he want to

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    u forgot that he is the manager and he can do what he want to
    Oh really ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    And that's why there's a option to disable gifs, gifs are a huge part of a gun skins uniqueness and removing it is just a shame
    ^^^^^

All I see in this thread is Beo lowkey butthurt.