Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Thats not fair we wasn't allowed to add gif to our gun skin

Veteran
    The whole point of having a custom gun skin is for it to be special... removing gifs make them just more ordinary. Does the gif make the gun any better in a 1v1 or inbase? No. So no reason to change it. Grim and Ebi should have just thought of using a gif.
    Pandavi

Flame War.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

what i mean is let snk decide he know what he is doing

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    u forgot that he is the manager and he can do what he want to
    Today, 058 PMWreX
    "what i mean is let snk decide he know what he is doing"

1 just because he is the manager it doesn't give him the right to be a dictator about it.
    2 just because he is doing something it doesn't mean he know what he is doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. As the gun animations weren't allowed to begin with, I feel SNK is entitled to remove the animations from the guns that have them without offering a redo.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

I don't know why snk made this choice so quickly lmao, couldn't we have a vote?
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Dear snk when EBIZOU BASE reached 15k they asked for gif to be add to their gun skin and you said no so as grim when we where doing our skin you said gif not allowed and now when obsidian reached 15k they had gif in there gun skin so all i am asking is that fair snk? there is 2 solutions u have 1)to remove the gif from their gun 2) to let us redo and add gif to our gun skins .
    I request a redo for OUR gun skin for (EBIZOU BASE and Grim Reapers
    What a loser, grims dead so you complain about gun skins. Its not obs fault your skin is trash. So you complain and have the gif removed. Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    Today, 058 PMWreX
    "what i mean is let snk decide he know what he is doing"

1 just because he is the manager it doesn't give him the right to be a dictator about it.
    2 just because he is doing something it doesn't mean he know what he is doing.
    he is manager for reason sure he know what he is doing thats why iera is so successful

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Are you kidding me? The only reason we chose the style we did for our bar and shipka skins is because of the gif effect. If you are gonna remove that I want to be able to redo both my bar and shipka. Randomely changing skins almost a year after they have been made and accepted is beyond me.
    Grims mad they dead so they cry and ICE is grim so they win. CORRUPT AF.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    I don't know why snk made this choice so quickly lmao, couldn't we have a vote?
    He made it so quickly because staff favor Grim. They always have. They break the rules for grim over and over. Remember when grim was disbanded ? Look how fast they got it back. Pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Now people will hate grim and ebi even more. May they both RIP lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    he is manager for reason sure he know what he is doing thats why iera is so successful
    Could be way more successful in my opinion