Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crypt Logs

That's why I suggest picture evidence, admins can't refuse to give hats when you have visual evidence of all the players there

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    That's why I suggest picture evidence, admins can't refuse to give hats when you have visual evidence of all the players there
    Unfortunately like I said, I had a thread with all of the picture evidence but deleted the pictures recently cause I needed space in my manage attatments. Most other people saw the pics already though. Anyways, we had all the picture proof we could have possibly needed. Nothing was done

I wana hear from snk because hes the only one who will put an end to this honestly

Yeah this time it captures the players which enter along with the level name and then another log is created once it ends which says the gang name, level name and score. I can then match it up

So as long as you enter you will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Yeah this time it captures the players which enter along with the level name and then another log is created once it ends which says the gang name, level name and score. I can then match it up

Thanks snk! Mods can close thread now

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post

thanks

Yay