Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crypt Logs

Crypt Logs

Crypt Logs
    Alright so last year we all know many people did not get their crypt gang rewards because they were not in the logs right? Because you would only be in the logs if a a zombie killed you but if you crash or lag out then you wont be in the logs
    Thats what happened last year because people who logged off or crashed for some reason didnt get any rewards because snk couldnt see there logs and people ended up asking admins on here to add the rewards for them
    Is it the same this year? Like if you die without being killed by a zombie would you still be in the logs for it? Snk needs to fix this lol because its unfair so that what happened last year doesnt happen again
    Last edited by NiM0; 10-27-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Banned
    It is beyond me why it doesn't just save everyone's name the second you spawn into the crypt.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    The logs did get restored after yesterday's incident, right? Cause my gang got pretty high and that would be a bummer. Even though we plan on getting 1st place or at least top 3. And I hope the logging wont do this this year.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    The logs did get restored after yesterday's incident, right? Cause my gang got pretty high and that would be a bummer. Even though we plan on getting 1st place or at least top 3. And I hope the logging wont do this this year.
    And if you crash or lag out then you dont get your rewards thats what im trying to tell the admins to fix and everybody crashes now because the server is not that good

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Ya and if you crash or lag out then you dont get your rewards thats what im trying to tell the admins to fix and everybody crashes now because the server is not that good
    Last year I didn't crash or get kicked from crypt, but I didn't get my reward,
    I had to wait for about 1-2 months to get my reward...

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

another thing was only 14 people in every gang got the hats. heres my extremely descriptive thread on what happened. images aren't there anymore but most ppl already saw them. https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...869-Crypt-2016

^^^^ Yes harry had the same problem and he made a thread but snk didnt update us or anything so it would be cool if admins can let us know whats going on

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    ^^^^ Yes harry had the same problem and he made a thread but snk didnt update us or anything so it would be cool if admins can let us know whats going on
    ^^^ lol hope they make a thread about rewards and mention it there

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    another thing was only 14 people in every gang got the hats. heres my extremely descriptive thread on what happened. images aren't there anymore but most ppl already saw them. https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...869-Crypt-2016
    Only 14 but 24 do crypt? Better not be that way this year. How tf is that fair lol. Staff make me smfh sometimes i swear.

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Only 14 but 24 do crypt? Better not be that way this year. How tf is that fair lol. Staff make me smfh sometimes i swear.
    Mistakes get made