Thread: A level i made.

A level i made.

So i just finished making a level its like a road with a parking lot and part of a board walk and the idea is you would walk up the board walk and it would put you in a new level. I havent made the level for when the new level you get teleported into. This isnt suppose to be a certain type of level its just some practice. Its a little big so i had to take two screen shots. Feel free to tell me what you think and what i could of done better. Also this is my second level so dont expect something really nice.Screenshot (3).jpgScreenshot (4).jpg

This looks wonderful, keep it up.

Have a nice day!

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Nice job. Make a building now XD I don't level much so no tips sorry.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    So i just finished making a level its like a road with a parking lot and part of a board walk and the idea is you would walk up the board walk and it would put you in a new level. I havent made the level for when the new level you get teleported into. This isnt suppose to be a certain type of level its just some practice. Its a little big so i had to take two screen shots. Feel free to tell me what you think and what i could of done better. Also this is my second level so dont expect something really nice.Screenshot (3).jpgScreenshot (4).jpg
    Awesome second level

Comments on First image:
    -Add some NPC's once you pick up levelling.
    -Join the Yellow lines to a zebra crossing or something so it doesn't look like they lead to nowhere.

Comments on Second image:
    -Some shading wouldn't hurt on the board walk tiles. (Not mandatory)
    -The stairs look flat. You need to add some sort of wall or the legs of the board walk. Take a look at the way the stairs are done in iera. Thereafter adapt that style into your designs.

Hope to see more!
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Okay i just changed the first level a little bit and made a second level. I hope you guys like it Screenshot (7).jpgScreenshot (5).jpgScreenshot (6).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Okay i just changed the first level a little bit and made a second level. I hope you guys like it Screenshot (7).jpgScreenshot (5).jpgScreenshot (6).jpg
    Nice