• Digging

3 25.00%
  • Mush/Trash

4 33.33%
  • Pizza

2 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jobs af

Mining. It will take a while to get to a level so mining is better than other jobs but once youre a high level its better than other jobs. So i would level up so in the long run saving is a lot quicker

Quote Originally Posted by ReLink View Post
    so is digging a good choice?or should i go for pizza?i mean i think im on a rush on getting bar cuz my goal is get bar before december 25
    This is what I did..

I did a mail delivery and any trash/Mushrooms I found on the way there I got. I averaged making 10k for 6-7 hours. I have stopped doing jobs because I wanted to know what rewards they're adding to the game.
    Sorry for not replying right away

Have a nice day!

I also killed the odd person that was afk or was weak.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Mining. It will take a while to get to a level so mining is better than other jobs but once youre a high level its better than other jobs. So i would level up so in the long run saving is a lot quicker
    Yeah mining is good if you dig with 1 account and alt tab to drill the wall every so often. My other character's mining level is 11. At level 11 I could alt tab and click the wall about every 12 seconds. I think this is what really makes digging better than car missions. It's so easy to dig and mine at the same time.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    This is what I did..

I did a mail delivery and any trash/Mushrooms I found on the way there I got. I averaged making 10k for 6-7 hours. I have stopped doing jobs because I wanted to know what rewards they're adding to the game.
    Sorry for not replying right away

Have a nice day!

I also killed the odd person that was afk or was weak.
    Maybe ill try doing mails???Ty btw

Men you kindda stuck with iTunes but so many players become jealous if u use iTunes. But if you want to work slowly try multitask all

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Yeah mining is good if you dig with 1 account and alt tab to drill the wall every so often. My other character's mining level is 11. At level 11 I could alt tab and click the wall about every 12 seconds. I think this is what really makes digging better than car missions. It's so easy to dig and mine at the same time.
    Ooo good idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk