Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rpg/original crypt reward question

Exclamation rpg/original crypt reward question

Yo,

I have a question about the 2 crypts,

Since it's only 1 reward per gang, I got told by some peoples, since Midnight Killers and PayBack are already in top 3 in original crypt, if they are 1st and 2nd in the rpg crypt, they won't count.
    So the 3rd gang (which isn't in original crypt) will get the 1st place reward?

Could gangs choose which crypt they're getting the reward from? (Like imagine pb is 2nd in original and 1st in rpg, can they choose to get the skin and hat or does original comes 1st, and they only get the gas mask instead ?)

I would like snk or lafez to answer this ~ since they managed crypt this year,
    all your answer would have a value, but if you don't know don't answer random please

Thanks

Someone answer I want to know as well.

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

For example if you win second in both you get 2 hats basically like nobes

Quote Originally Posted by OPWN View Post
    For example if you win second in both you get 2 hats basically like nobes
    No you would one hat. Rewards do not stack. However the question above remains. Will the other hat go to the next gang on the leaderboard or just be gone.

The only things which stack are ec and money. Other rewards don't. They don't go to the next gang either

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    The only things which stack are ec and money. Other rewards don't. They don't go to the next gang either
    So if a gang gets 1st in original and 2nd in RPG they are getting a gas mask and a gun skin?

So whoever wins first place in OG or RPG will get the traditional hat and melee/gunskin and trophy?

Still dont understand what snk said

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

So gangs can only get one reward this year?
    So midknight Killers who is in first for rpg and orig will only revive one reward? That being either a gas mask, gang melee or gun skin? Then they would only receive double the ec and gralats?

So if rewards are
    1st x1 gun skin, x1 hat (gas), x5 ec
    2nd x1 gun skin, x1 hat, x3 ec
    You get 8ec, 1 gas mask, 1 gun skin. You don't get two gun skins or hats.