Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rpg/original crypt reward question

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    So if rewards are
    1st x1 gun skin, x1 hat (gas), x5 ec
    2nd x1 gun skin, x1 hat, x3 ec
    You get 8ec, 1 gas mask, 1 gun skin. You don't get two gun skins or hats.
    The first and second being in orig then rpg right? So how payback placed 1st last year in both orig and rpg. They got a skin and a gas mask, this year they would only get one reward. But ec and grakats doubled

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    It's gun of your choice for the gun skin, right? Or is it the typical bar skin?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    The first and second being in orig then rpg right? So how payback placed 1st last year in both orig and rpg. They got a skin and a gas mask, this year they would only get one reward. But ec and grakats doubled
    Don't worry my gang is going for 1st place if not 2nd place. J Squad if you guys wanna take down midnight killers in rpg pm me in game. Yeah im advertising cause I'm being competitive in this to take down Midnight Killers in RPG
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    So if rewards are
    1st x1 gun skin, x1 hat (gas), x5 ec
    2nd x1 gun skin, x1 hat, x3 ec
    You get 8ec, 1 gas mask, 1 gun skin. You don't get two gun skins or hats.
    Not sure if your just using that as a example but if not then I believe the rewards for first and second are to close as the only difference is the hats ability to protect from gas and 2 ec. Maybe add a melee or some other reward to first place to make it seem much greater then the second place reward?

Why not gun skin gas mask and melee for both rpg and original first who ever get first in both

Release the actual reward list please!

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OPWN View Post
    Why not gun skin gas mask and melee for both rpg and original first who ever get first in both
    Each 1st place gang gets their own reward. PayBack got 1st in both last year but i dont remember what they got.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Each 1st place gang gets their own reward. PayBack got 1st in both last year but i dont remember what they got.
    Gas mask and shipka skin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    It's gun of your choice for the gun skin, right? Or is it the typical bar skin?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry my gang is going for 1st place if not 2nd place. J Squad if you guys wanna take down midnight killers in rpg pm me in game. Yeah im advertising cause I'm being competitive in this to take down Midnight Killers in RPG
    Lmfao k.

Oh alright thanks for the answers and help everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Not sure if your just using that as a example but if not then I believe the rewards for first and second are to close as the only difference is the hats ability to protect from gas and 2 ec. Maybe add a melee or some other reward to first place to make it seem much greater then the second place reward?
    Probs an example.
    Because first place has always been a choice between, Gasmask, Gun skin or a melee.

They cut down double rewards to probably avoid gangs such as Nobes/Payback for being greedy getting double rewards.

for 1st and 2nd place i would like to see rewards that are worth the hours you see midnight killers doing 5+ hours so gun skin, gas mask, item and ec would be a fair thing because zombie crypt it's a lot, plus also think about all the heals being used so yes i think the rewards stated aboveboard are fair and only 1 should stack too along with the already stacked ec and gralats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe