Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Graphics!!

My Graphics!!

Been doing graphics for like 3 weeks ive been trying my best trained hard watched videos recieved feedback and now time to get your guys feedback on it! EVERYTHING !! is accepted so please share feedback!! i really want to do good! thaanks:gasmask.pngcake.pnggasmask.pngart.pngshadedart.pngshovel.png

Looks good :)
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

thanks! anything i can improve on?

tbh nothing here is good but its not possible to be good in 3 weeks nothing here is in graal size the shovel shape is bad and not smooth everything here shape bad cuz u just draw it so fast and your shading is not good too dont take what i say hard just fix it with tutorials
    thats ur gas mask in game u see what i mean

- - - Updated - - -

use this hat template and make the shape good

Wow this is the worst graphics I have ever seen tbh. U need alot of practice! Use pixel art tutorials for help. :/
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Banned
    This is amazing, I can't believe what I'm seeing! Good work.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Mr.Dope sir i'm just going to be honest here. If these are REALLY your graphics they are terrible. Idk if you might be trolling and just made some terrible GFX or if these are real. I mean my graphics aren't the best, but seriously I don't know how to say this in a nice way, but they are not good. :/ I'm not a pro gfx artist, but what I have to say is that the shape of all the things are just totally weird. The mask's straps are way out of place, the shovel looks like a shovel that got dented and screwed up. Doesn't look like a normal shovel. All of them need more detail the lines shouldn't be so out of place and looks like you just rushed it. Make the lines straight, and trust me they will need more detail, but they will look MUCH better.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Yes, i am being serious. i appreciate the feedback do you guys know any videos which you can link me so i can watch and try to improve! i am really dedicated thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    This is amazing, I can't believe what I'm seeing! Good work.
    Calm down, we get your joke.

Hey man, try making the masks parallel to eachother. I don't even really know what to say at this moment, since you probably won't understand. Just keep doing graphics and you'll get the hang of it. Watch a few tutorials, or watch Storm'/ graphic broadcasts if you can.

I also suggest BitzSam's gun development videos, as it will probably help.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Calm down, we get your joke.

Hey man, try making the masks parallel to eachother. I don't even really know what to say at this moment, since you probably won't understand. Just keep doing graphics and you'll get the hang of it. Watch a few tutorials, or watch Storm'/ graphic broadcasts if you can.

I also suggest BitzSam's gun development videos, as it will probably help.
    Thank you for the feedback, ill try my best and continue watching videos hopefully might pick up stuff! thanks