Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipka skins

Shipka skins

It's been gone over why the shipka has no pk skins. So forget a pk skin.

The shipka is next to the bar by being a really versatile gun. Can we get just some normal skins for it in the gas shop. There are a couple, everyone is sick of them, just a recoloured same shape. A few brand new different looking skins could be really nice.

Best part is if any staff is that disinterested in making skins, just get players on it, contest or even just email them to whoever. Why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    It's been gone over why the shipka has no pk skins. So forget a pk skin.

The shipka is next to the bar by being a really versatile gun. Can we get just some normal skins for it in the gas shop. There are a couple, everyone is sick of them, just a recoloured same shape. A few brand new different looking skins could be really nice.

Best part is if any staff is that disinterested in making skins, just get players on it, contest or even just email them to whoever. Why not.
    BitzSam has already gone over this, Shipka isn't the same value as Bar so it gets fewer skins.

This kind of makes no sense since AB8 has like 8 skins and shipka has 3. (Not including Gang skins)

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    BitzSam has already gone over this, Shipka isn't the same value as Bar so it gets fewer skins.

This kind of makes no sense since AB8 has like 8 skins and shipka has 3. (Not including Gang skins)
    Yea ik he has. I said that, that was pk skins. I never said "make the shipka have the same amount of skins as a bar" I compared it to the amount the gun is used like a bar. No reason why it can't have more skins than an m16 or m4. It's used more and it's a better gun.

Yea ik he has. I said that, that was pk skins. I never said "make the shipka have the same amount of skins as a bar" I compared it to the amount the gun is used like a bar. No reason why it can't have more skins than an m16 or m4. It's used more and it's a better gun.
    Very true, I see your point. like I said AB8 has 8 skins and it is only worth 80K I believe; however the shipka costs 45k more and only has 3 skins and that's including the 'default' skin. (Not including Gang Skins)

Have a nice day!

Can we get skins for all guns especially the old guns

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

I really don't care if lower cost guns have more skins because I think that's great if any gun has a skin. The shipka is probably the second most used gun in the game, that's my reasoning. I'll wait to hear from Sam. See what he thinks.

1. Bar
    2. PBP
    3. P2k (Has been a big increase)
    4. Shipka

1. Bar
    2. PBP
    3. P2k (Has been a big increase)
    4. Shipka
    K what are you even ranking them for or talking about now. Pbp is barely used yet a lot of people have it via pking, a lot of people have p2ks but not many use them since they were nerfed over a year ago now. Shipka is easily second to bar popularity wise. Keep the thread on subject now plox

K what are you even ranking them for or talking about now. Pbp is barely used yet a lot of people have it via pking, a lot of people have p2ks but not many use them since they were nerfed over a year ago now. Shipka is easily second to bar popularity wise. Keep the thread on subject now plox
    Not meaning to go off the Thread topic but. I am ranking it by popularity of PKing in general. PBP is way more popular then shipka by far, ask any pker if they own it and how much they use it. P2K is use so much, go in the streets by start and there's a lot of people using it and go into a basing and there's a ton of people using it.
    If you don't agree then that's fine because I PK everyday and see people using that. (AA-12 is also popular for pking outside)

Have a nice day!

Not meaning to go off the Thread topic but. I am ranking it by popularity of PKing in general. PBP is way more popular then shipka by far, ask any pker if they own it and how much they use it. P2K is use so much, go in the streets by start and there's a lot of people using it and go into a basing and there's a ton of people using it.
    If you don't agree then that's fine because I PK everyday and see people using that. (AA-12 is also popular for pking outside)

Have a nice day!
    Not a pk skin so pking doesn't matter. Nobody cares about the pbp. Nobody uses a pbp in any base. I've based for 3 years lol. Basers outnumber pkrs easily. Like I said, shipka is versatile like the bar, u can do anything with a shipka