Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is this why we can't have nice things? didn't expect this from an old admin....

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Graal View Post

where you got caught trying to steal some "trochus" in a 2D iOS app game lmao.
    i aint even gonna, i aint even gonna man
    Members Only

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    That's not even my profile's stats, do more research, loser.
    You literally just said on a post that I quoted before you edited "That's me offering you a deal that you never took.", then you say it's not even your profile?
    You're making no sense here.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Grabbed my popcorn
    This is exciting!
    /summon MrGadosh

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post

I was a good admin,
    lmaoo.jpg
    Members Only

Quote Originally Posted by Magus View Post
    lol

Banned
    You literally just said on a post that I quoted before you edited "That's me offering you a deal that you never took.", then you say it's not even your profile?
    You're making no sense here.
    Yeah i didn't originally remember the incidence but when i saw the picture of the profile I noticed the stats were completely different.

Yeah i didn't originally remember the incidence but when i saw the picture of the profile I noticed the stats were completely different.
    Well obviously your stats would have changed.. the pictures weren't taken yesterday. You did originally remember the incident because your first comment on its topic was "That's me offering you a deal that you never took." < with you saying that I wouldn't have even needed to show your profile, you admitted it.
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Lol so now ex-staff are held at high standards?
    if you're retarded enough to fall for that 'scam' I don't think you deserve your items

Banned
    Well obviously your stats would have changed.. the pictures weren't taken yesterday. You did originally remember the incident because your first comment on its topic was "That's me offering you a deal that you never took." < with you saying that I wouldn't have even needed to show your profile, you admitted it.
    Can you show me?

Can you show me?
    Can I show you what?