Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this why we can't have nice things? didn't expect this from an old admin....

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    this has all gotten outta hand, no one would care at all if it was a random but bcus i was an ex-admin its some kind of huge deal, calm down guys..
    ik its not morally right etc etc but then again, its just a game.
    like i said we didnt scam for ages, this was just random and we thought wed have a crack at it. not too much of a big deal but spread awareness, weve been through this all before for like months so im kinda use to it and i dont really care and yah we gonna stop lmao, like i said we were bored and were having a crack at it.
    so yah, dont trust anyone .
    but like omg ex admin trys to scem a k1d wowwwowozwasazza. i am so sad and dissapointed o no
    You're right it's just a game, but regardless admin or not anyone with your reputation should and I will call them out on it if I see it, you'd think you would have learned from last time then not to scam/attempt right?

You haven't scammed in months omg that makes such a big difference you're still a scammer wether it was yesterday or a month ago.

Stop using being an ex-admin as an excuse, people don't like scammers period you're nothing special just another scumbag scammer only difference is noobs will trust you being well known.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder94 View Post
    You're right it's just a game, but regardless admin or not anyone with your reputation should and I will call them out on it if I see it, you'd think you would have learned from last time then not to scam/attempt right?

You haven't scammed in months omg that makes such a big difference you're still a scammer wether it was yesterday or a month ago.

Stop using being an ex-admin as an excuse, people don't like scammers period you're nothing special just another scumbag scammer only difference is noobs will trust you being well known.
    how is he using being an ex-admin as an excuse? what's it an excuse for?
    Player Relations 2016 - 2017
    Senior Player Relations 2017 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2018 - 2018
    Player Relations again lol 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    how is he using being an ex-admin as an excuse? what's it an excuse for?
    An excuse for the response to him being a scammer

lmao ik like no one trusts me anymore thats why i didnt scam for ages but i got bored and tried the table one expecting no one would fall for it. but like i didnt use my reputation then. i never used my reputation in the past before. now before u get mad just listen. i never said "hi im admin so u can trust me" or whatever. they probs knew i was admin but it was never brought up from either him or me (this is from months ago when i was fired, not what happened today btw). so i didnt use my reputation, i didnt think "oh im admin, ppl will trust" but obv ppl are gonna trust because i was admin but i never said i was or brang it up or thought abt it etc etc etc. todays incident had nothing to do abt my reputation, i wasnt even the one doing the trade or covering, just distracting by talking. so yah dont say i abused my power etc none of it was my intention and none of it was mentioned. can this just be over, like i said, spread awareness but stop getting mad and spamming messages of the exact same thing, like cmon its kinda old so yah. im like tired af so like yah u guys can rant cya dudes
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    Lmao, me and my friend thought we'd have a crack at the table cover scam, calm down <3.
    This is our first time trying in months.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop over exaggerating things just because I was an admin months ago, if I wasn't, who would care.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, we haven't scammed a anyone in months, we just thought we'd try it once, we didn't take any of your items or really think we would've so don't take it as such a big deal.

and again ITS LEGAL AND IM NOT AN ADMIN ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    while it might be legal you are still the scum at the bottom of graal's shoe for doing this more than once.
    Members Only

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I can say that this makes sense.
    Scamming is legal, but don't think everyone is going to love you for it.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and btw, amazing blazing saddles gif, i loved that movie, was amazing amirite?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    You were fired because of stuff like this, one can only assume you were never really fit for the job if you can't keep your dirty fingers off other people's shells.
    ur being hypocritical, how about the time when you pretended to be sfx admin to try and scam 10k tro not too long ago and claim that its "prejudice and hypocritical" that you weer never hired in the first place.
    but im not tryna say scamming is bad now or whatever becus of what u did, just saying ur being a huge hypocrite.
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

My popcorn is ready
    Please post faster

Banned
    Can I understand the purpose of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Lucero View Post
    I'm going to coin a word for you fellas to describe Javah with.
    Scammer + scumbag = scambag
    :00

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Can I understand the purpose of this thread?

According to the op, to "raise awareness".
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"