Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the halloween quest :0

I'd assume that most of the admins want to add everything they can to make the game better but that takes their personal time to script create and make a quest/shops so Halloweens holiday shop was obviously a main priority over a quest for Halloween, so if there were to be a quest for Halloween it'll be late

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride Castella View Post
    I'd assume that most of the admins want to add everything they can to make the game better but that takes their personal time to script create and make a quest/shops so Halloweens holiday shop was obviously a main priority over a quest for Halloween, so if there were to be a quest for Halloween it'll be late
    Lol, it isn't hard to make a level, make items, make SFX, and make them buyable. Doesn't require much at all actually considering the amount of devs and single developing admins.

The only thing requiring script would be the quest itself, then again that isn't much other than player action commands.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Lol, it isn't hard to make a level, make items, make SFX, and make them buyable. Doesn't require much at all actually considering the amount of devs and single developing admins.

The only thing requiring script would be the quest itself, then again that isn't much other than player action commands.
    True
    Player Worlds Era est 2008

Then apply to be a admin and do it yourself if it's that easy

Banned
    Then apply to be a admin and do it yourself if it's that easy
    I'm not trusted by any Admins, yet they hire child predators and people without common sense.

I also don't really have a computer that's capable of some development projects at the moment.

I'm not trusted by any Admins, yet they hire child predators and people without common sense.

I also don't really have a computer that's capable of some development projects at the moment.
    Then don't say its easy if you don't have a computer to do it

Banned
    Then don't say its easy if you don't have a computer to do it
    It's easy.

I'm not going to do it because it isn't my job.

Don't say it's hard just because you don't know how to do anything.

Banned
    The quest is usually 80% of the time better than a halloween shop. the qust always has some extra hats to buy and some extra free items or weapons. the priority is usually over the quest. 2012, 2013, 2014 all had halloween quests, last year didn't and it wasn't that great of a halloween, this year if there isn't then it will be even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Who said Halloween quest?

There is a quest coming
    You implied there would be a Halloween quest.
    Last edited by MarkGraal; 10-31-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    The quest is usually 80% of the time better than a halloween shop. the qust always has some extra hats to buy and some extra free items or weapons. the priority is usually over the quest. 2012, 2013, 2014 all had halloween quests, last year didn't and it wasn't that great of a halloween, this year if there isn't then it will be even worse.

- - - Updated - - -

You implied there would be a Halloween quest.
    Neither of the two specified what type of quest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Neither of the two specified what type of quest
    Clearly you skipped half my post and quickly replied. I states IMPLIED ok?