Thread: Back at it again!

Back at it again!

Hey guys,

I'm a old Era player from PC back in the day when you had to mine to make your own ammo lol think it was Chrisz Era at that time. Its been a couple years since I've played iEra but I've been active for the last week or two now and trying to accomplish some of these achievements. Just hit 100k kills with 1020 hours or so about 2 days ago pretty excited about that lol. Theres sooooo many players on now than before back in 2011-12 glad to see Era has been growing but hate the lag now. anyways, if i read right i should be able to go grab the NPC and receive a EC after this post well see what happens after i jump 5000 times with the skipping rope.smh. If you're ever looking for me in the game I'm usually PK'n at BH come talk to me M2s can always use a break.

Ohi

Banned
    U wot m8

Quote Originally Posted by DollarZ View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm a old Era player from PC back in the day when you had to mine to make your own ammo lol think it was Chrisz Era at that time. Its been a couple years since I've played iEra but I've been active for the last week or two now and trying to accomplish some of these achievements. Just hit 100k kills with 1020 hours or so about 2 days ago pretty excited about that lol. Theres sooooo many players on now than before back in 2011-12 glad to see Era has been growing but hate the lag now. anyways, if i read right i should be able to go grab the NPC and receive a EC after this post well see what happens after i jump 5000 times with the skipping rope.smh. If you're ever looking for me in the game I'm usually PK'n at BH come talk to me M2s can always use a break.
    umm, I've never seen you around (Hello).
    Was that always your username?

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    umm, I've never seen you around (Hello).
    Was that always your username?

Have a nice day!
    Hi! Graalonline Era? or iEra? iEra it has always been DollarZ and Graalonline Era multiple names.

Quote Originally Posted by DollarZ View Post
    Hi! Graalonline Era? or iEra? iEra it has always been DollarZ and Graalonline Era multiple names.
    Both