Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypt Extension Deadline

Crypt Extension Deadline

Yes, yes, its been a very long time since I used this (not really i just log in as guess, why? because I forgot my password two years ago), moving on to the General Topic of the title, its about Crypt (obviously) being ecntended from 2 AM Est time to 5: 30-6:00 AM Est time. Reason being is because this "crypt" event is a once event every year, correct? So why not extended to a couple of hours so Players may enjoy it for a little while longer, thus it would be a waste wasn't extend it, because a lot players enjoyed the new Crpt RPG Map and all the goodies you could get in RPG and i'm sure Players would like to give it one or more times with friends or just alone for which ever Crypt mode they want. All that i'm asking is to extend the ending time for crypt just for a few more hours for the players to enjoy one last time for this year, because players do have different time zone and it would be a shame if they didn't get to experience it again and have wait one more year for it. A few extra hours wouldn't hurt anyone, but make it fun for the players.

If it gets extended for a few more hours why not just keep extending? They needed to pick a time for it to end so they might as well just stick with it.

or at least just change it back to how it was (2 PM Est) or 1 PM Est.

Time is still ticking.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

dude just stop mk already got an extension so now you want another one? so no. just accept the dead line and work around it. really just stop whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

2 AM est is a weird time to end an event...as interviewer said its a once in a year event and it shouldn't be ended so early in another time zone.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Please extend it to 7-8 in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    2 AM est is a weird time to end an event...as interviewer said its a once in a year event and it shouldn't be ended so early in another time zone.
    But whatever time it ended it would be early in a timezone. Why should est have priority?

Street Boss
    When was deadline announced?
    Link please, let me do my magic .
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

You guys already got an extension and now you want another one?