Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypt Extension Deadline

We already talked with snk and in the thread he said he will extend it to saturday even tho most of us said keep it on wednesday so now if he extends it again then more players will mad because its unfair to keep extending it just because some gang wants it extended

Cant change the rules twice if you asked for saturday you should thank snk that he was kind enough to extend it to saturday for you so dont be greedy and ask for more

We just want it to end 8 in the morning ur just mad cuz u don't want mk to pass u

Just change it back to 2 PM, it was that time and somehow got switched to 2 AM, which is very unusual considering EST is the dominant timezone in graal
    yo

Veteran
    Its already been changed once. No need to change it again. End of story.
    Pandavi

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Just change it back to 2 PM, it was that time and somehow got switched to 2 AM, which is very unusual considering EST is the dominant timezone in graal
    Who decided that EST is the dominant timezone?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Who decided that EST is the dominant timezone?
    Haha I'm laughing
    yo

Haha I'm laughing
    I'm glad you found it funny. But seriously, EST is US time right? Why would US time be dominant? If anything it should be GMT since the manager is from the UK

I'm glad you found it funny. But seriously, EST is US time right? Why would US time be dominant? If anything it should be GMT since the manager is from the UK
    There's so many more EST timezone players on graal, would make sense that's the dominant timezone
    yo

There's so many more EST timezone players on graal, would make sense that's the dominant timezone
    clearly you have no idea what you're talking about. and i don't even know i took the time to reply to such irrelevant post honestly just keep the thread on topic and stop derailing from it child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Banned
    Who knows, it could be a couple of reasons- if it's going to be server time it might be because the server is hosted in texas i think?
    Or maybe he just uses EST as a time reference because generally america is our largest playerbase?