Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Staff learn how to take criticism

Staff learn how to take criticism

Because this games staff can't take a tiny bit of criticism we will discuss this thread
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...354#post382354

here
    Player Worlds Era est 2008

lol the fact that you didn't know some of the most popular people on the staff team says a lot.

You also need to realize gfx people are hired to make things for holidays 60% of the time. If they make a good Santa Clause hat, then they can do Christmas stuff, etc. So don't say people "ruin the theme"

I agree with the pr stuff, like whatttt

Banned
    There are some things that I disagree on, but these are opinions so its biased.

I do strongly agree on some things, especially the Player Relations category. I don't even see FireFly or BBoy on as an SPR. The last time I saw Cleopatra on was 2014.

Yeah, Ace can come off as an аss but if you think about it he's really just giving you the blunt fact, he is one to say it how it is; something I like about him.

Anero is active and all, I just don't see him as a PRA though, with the whole Multiplex involvement I wonder why the hell he is even a PRA sometimes.

You're spot on with the Player Relations, I don't even know who in the hell some of those people are, I really only see Junz, JCT, Mr. White, Joud, and Kieran on; that still doesn't mention half of the Player Relations' lack of common sense.

I was actually planning on making one of these - very good job.

There is nothing to discuss at all. Your previous thread was closed because it will just start arguments. Just like all the other "improve the staff team" threads this one is pointless but mainly because you're just straight up insulting the team. Stop seeking attention.
    Chris: he's done worse
    Chris: like harassing my poor dog
    Raul Zephlyn: That little **** is annoying
    Chris: it wouldnt be so annoying if u didnt touch its private
    Raul Zephlyn: Well my dog rolls over when I do that
    Dan!: ew
    Junz: what am i reading

Quote Originally Posted by xChris View Post
    There is nothing to discuss at all. Your previous thread was closed because it will just start arguments. Just like all the other "improve the staff team" threads this one is pointless but mainly because you're just straight up insulting the team. Stop seeking attention.
    Didn't you resign like 10 times and got fired about a year ago? Who the hell are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    Didn't you resign like 10 times and got fired about a year ago? Who the hell are you?
    This is the reason why the first thread was closed. You're provoking a fight rather than a discussion on staff. If you really have complaints towards staff then submit a ticket.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    lol the fact that you didn't know some of the most popular people on the staff team says a lot.

You also need to realize gfx people are hired to make things for holidays 60% of the time. If they make a good Santa Clause hat, then they can do Christmas stuff, etc. So don't say people "ruin the theme"

I agree with the pr stuff, like whatttt
    The GFX team does graphics for the entire game. Since there are only 4-5 major holidays in a year, a few months apart, holidays is a big part but its definitely in the minority of what the GFX team actually creates.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    The GFX team does graphics for the entire game. Since there are only 4-5 major holidays in a year, a few months apart, holidays is a big part but its definitely in the minority of what the GFX team actually creates.
    ^^^ BTW What are jaggies and aa, you need answered me on my thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    ^^^ BTW What are jaggies and aa, you need answered me on my thread lol
    Don't derail my thread.

how is that helping "Dan (lmao)" idk what you try to do but stop it

- - - Updated - - -

also its like its the same thread stop starting the same thread after he go closed