Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Staff learn how to take criticism

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    Aaah this is beautiful. The PRs are coming around and explaining their actions. All we need is a toasty camp fire! I don't screenshot PMs really because if I wanted to get someone fired it would be for something serious but whatever your definition is of "unprofessionalism" is totally inaccurate. Isn't one of the rules please don't hang out on your staff account?
    This is exactly what I meant. Xeno is just baiting people and Amazing Ace was right to close the original thread.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

and that's why i gave him props for explaining himself something other staff can't seem to do - explaining their actions. I still think he needs improvement.

- - - Updated - - -

Kid who the hell are you? What part of running around a public area with staff boots and gold tag did you not understand
    who you think you are that staff need to explain their actions to you fool

- - - Updated - - -

he can be with his tag in start how much he want he work for this tag he can show off if he want to

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    This is exactly what I meant. He is just baiting people and Amazing Ace was right to close the original thread.
    Not sure if you're the man or the women, but manWomen please hop off my thread if you have nothing better to say...for once we are getting answers and now you're going to ruin the moment?
    Player Worlds Era est 2008

Not sure if you're the man or the women, but manWomen please hop off my thread if you have nothing better to say...for once we are getting answers and now you're going to ruin the moment?
    "If you decide to insult me/disagree please post it in this thread..don't pm me."

I'm calling it as I see it. Gender shouldn't matter, my name is tristan. They don't need to answer to you.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    "If you decide to insult me/disagree please post it in this thread..don't pm me."

I'm calling it as I see it. Gender shouldn't matter, my name is tristan. They don't need to answer to you.
    I'm accusing you of ruining the moment not insulting/disagreeing with me. Read the text next time Kristen
    Player Worlds Era est 2008

Why should they explain anything to you? You want them to explain why they volunteer to give up their time to help immature kids like you?

I'm accusing you of ruining the moment not insulting/disagreeing with me. Read the text next time Kristen
    You told me to hop off your thread. I've disagreed with you in every post.

Spoiler

and that's why i gave him props for explaining himself something other staff can't seem to do - explaining their actions. I still think he needs improvement.

- - - Updated - - -

Kid who the hell are you? What part of running around a public area with staff boots and gold tag did you not understand
    "kid" really ok...

Xeno If you think George levels give you cancer. Then why players still sending Arte Projects? Think first before react. Plus BulletZone yes we don't know what kind of levels BulletZone implimented in game but calling him useless is not good lucky there's new volonteer for LAT so no need to be rude. Woohoo calling Cleopatra to get fired as a PRA wow. If you did't know Cleopatra and Layerd teach PR's/Players what is illegal and legal on uploads she contribute the best.

Stop provoking a fight. If you really wanted to criticize staff you wouldn't go around calling forumers kids.