Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A daily bonus!!!

Good idea! But its rare forum ideas get added in game. :/
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    You never know, it starts with the idea and there is that chance that SNK notices it and agrees to implement.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Yea well I put this in feedback, but I know that nothing gets replied back in there or if it does you don't get noticed when it was your idea.

Have a nice day!
    if you're looking for "notice" with this idea then you might aswell give up.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    if you're looking for "notice" with this idea then you might aswell give up.
    Have a nice day to you too

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Not gonna be added but cool
    cri.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1Freddy1 View Post
    I mean admins dont rlly accept forum ideas to be implemented..
    rip.

Actually they do,remember practice spar at your house idea?Well it was a forum idea after all.

Great idea,we really need this.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Daily bonus wheel thingy is a cool idea, though it shouldn't be a BIG prize like a gun or something, 2 shovels or 10 shells or something equivalent to that might help beginners or broke players.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Daily bonus wheel thingy is a cool idea, though it shouldn't be a BIG prize like a gun or something, 2 shovels or 10 shells or something equivalent to that might help beginners or broke players.
    When a new player enters the world they are sent to the tutorial, after a couple of 'steps' they are taught how to earn money also other stuff (Yes I know, a lot of people skip it but they have the option to). As I was gonna say, I believe when a new player enters the world they are given $250. If a player enters the world and is directed to the Wheel of Bonus house, then they can get 2x bonus and get 'pro' faster. When someone is broke or new they can acquire a trash pick, flower basket at the nearest store (no pun intended); so when they spin the wheel they could get the bonus and activate it.

Let's say the spun the wheel and they got 2x digging, they could do flower picking, trash picking OR even do the mail to acquire a shovel(s) and then head to the Wheel of Bonus house and activate where they can get a step by step help.

If you guys have anymore questions about this please comment down below

Bumping up this thread because I have seen a lot of people interested in daily bonus ideas...
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

Quote Originally Posted by N!chola$ View Post
    Let's say you got 2x bonus on digging yesterday and you spun the wheel today and got the same one; YOU would lose both 2x bonus.
    Wait, what happens if yesterday I get a 2x dig bonus, use it, sell my shells, and then today get a 2x dig bonus? How would you revoke both today and yesterday's bonus? Would this system take the Graalets from me, and what if I spent them already?

I like the idea and would love to see something like it, but I think there may be a few kinks in it.