Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iEra on PC Unusable

Banned

Exclamation iEra on PC Unusable

For the past few months PC has been getting worse and worse. Simple things like gas effects, lighting effects, day and night cycles are all ignored on the PC. Common bugs like the water being random tiles or very glitchy as well as the server randomly being down only on the PC but online on ios. In addition to this horrible gameplay experience is the freezing. Basing in Lethal then all of the sudden your character cannot move, you cannot talk or open menus, yet everyone else around you is normal. Similar to these freezes is the game refreshing the webpage --turning black and getting the "you're identified!" notification. PC has so many issues and as more and more people are playing on PC it is ruining the gameplay experience and these issues need to be looked into.

I get the same exact problems as well, I play iEra PC 99% of the time. I've always wondered why PC doesn't get day/night and weather effects, considering that a PC can handle the extra effects...

I just want the music heard on iOS to be heard on PC. I know some people just mute game music and listen to their own music, but I kinda just wanna hear what the game has to offer like I do with any other mmorpg on PC. I know some of you may not consider era and mmorpg but still >:O.

The PC digging nerf really killed me and made me stop digging but w/e, guess it was nerfed for a reason.

Crashing... used to happen to me on my old PC, alot. Doesn't happen so much on my newer one. People ask me how I play on fullscreen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

and yes fun fact for PC users, keeping your screen the average size without going fullscreen will make your game run faster. It's small but you can click the (+) to expand the view. Yes, you do sacrifice some view on distance but it's well worth the compromise to stop crashing.

Small thing, sometimes when I exit from fullscreen, only a quarter (top left of fullscreen) of my screen is left and I can't really see my character causing me to refresh the page. I don't really mind it, but sometimes it happens in events and i'm like D:.

and yea gas/petrols en mass causes me to lag too but it's not that bad .

Banned
    Pretty sure a lot of it is limited from Facebook

Because you are playing on a browser. Browser based games run slower because they're being played inside of something else. It isn't something that can be fixed. Graal isn't meant to be played properly as a browser game anyway

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I can't even see some people's heads on iEra PC
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

We're very restricted on the PC platform - if you notice that rotation effects, colour and transparency effects don't work together. The weather and 90% of the effects on Era use these three together.

Would it be solvable if it was an online downloadable game it can be downloaded from Steam or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Because you are playing on a browser. Browser based games run slower because they're being played inside of something else. It isn't something that can be fixed. Graal isn't meant to be played properly as a browser game anyway

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    Pretty sure a lot of it is limited from Facebook
    I wasn't playing from facebook. I only use era.graalonline.com

I really wish they'd let us play from the client as it has like no lag.