Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cursing Issues

Cursing Issues

Hello I've been recently getting hate by this one girl name Lucy and she wasn't a greatest or respectful person so let's talk the story I was just streaking and having a great time but I kept on getting spammed by the person name Lucy and she knows me as a friend but she isn't the kindest person as you think she is.. so she started PMING all the bad words and I thought what's with her and I was acting nice and kind but she begins to say Lucy: $&@€ You.. and I also have a screen shot of a other one just to prove I'm not lying.. https://m.imgur.com/gallery/iDAOx <--- you can only see this on Safari for some reason anyways she was trying to force me to say something mean to my friend and I said no I'm not going to do it then ignore her for 2 hours later I did report her but it seemed like nothing happened at all... but I don't understand why she would say those kind of hurt full words and she doesn't care if she's gets jailed or gagged and I said breaking Graal Online Rules isn't ok but she said who cares everyone says bad words but it's still breaking rules you can even check on Graal Online rules.. but I hope they start censoring bad words and more as well the only reason why I'm posting this on forum is because the bad words are getting out of hands if you know what I basically mean.. alright that's all I have to say.. [ Please don't put hate comments ]

Sucks to be you.

She isn't technically swear, she is saying the letter f. Therefore it is not censored and doesn't count towards the jailed for vulgarity, until they change it. Which I find very odd if they do because you are censoring a letter of the alphabet and not just a word.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    *hate comment*
    :0 oh my...

Hey tip, go to her profile, look for a More Actions button, click it and look for a report button, click that also, look for a block button click it also the just click back until you get out of her profile.

Kinky

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's no point to make a thread there's a block button for a reason, if it really bothers you why not send a ticket

idk what this is
    The best would be to ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Distant View Post
    Kinky

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh god I just got that lol