Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rude words system

Rude words system

As we all know, we have rude words system in era that prevents us from using rude language, but it also do not let to talk... Today i tried to write "she tried" and it said to me that i must not try to evade swear filter... It happens very often that i need to rephrase my sentences to be allowed to post them. In my opinion, swear filters should be improved a little. Btw, is there such a word "shet" in English? i have never heard about it before...

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Just add an option in settings to block out swear words if the person would like to. Automatically have it checked for those new players who don't know of then setting

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    Just add an option in settings to block out swear words if the person would like to. Automatically have it checked for those new players who don't know of then setting
    Exactly! Very simple and genious!

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Zany
    Although it is annoying, people love to work ways around not cursing (Such as saying "shet" or in your case "she t..." instead of saying the actual word- replace the e with an i) by using different vowels and adding spacing between letters in a curse word. So if a word or phrase contains what is thought of as a curse word or a dodge around one it won't let you say it, as you noticed. Yeah, there can be a setting giving you flexibility on whether you can or cannot see curse words, but I can understand how they're encouraging you to not speak like a truck driver.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    like the phrase "finish it"

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    like the phrase "finish it"
    Ganggang

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Ganggang
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    What?
    Ganggang is also not say able due to the rude words system and don't say you can just say gang gang it's
    Not the same

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    Ganggang is also not say able due to the rude words system and don't say you can just say gang gang it's
    Not the same
    Why would they censor it when there are 'gangs' in this game?