Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question about hacking..

Banned
    You people responding don't even know what you're talking about, you're assuming the worst because you 'think' it can happen.

Wrong.

If you're logging into someones account using THEIR email, you won't give any information because you're doing it through Graal. If you have him on skype, and you think he is a hacker, he probably has your IP; skype gives your kinetic location pinging from the skype server to your device. If you have him on kik, there is nothing to worry about.

As long as he doesn't have your email, you're safe.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    You people responding don't even know what you're talking about, you're assuming the worst because you 'think' it can happen.

Wrong.

If you're logging into someones account using THEIR email, you won't give any information because you're doing it through Graal. If you have him on skype, and you think he is a hacker, he probably has your IP; skype gives your kinetic location pinging from the skype server to your device. If you have him on kik, there is nothing to worry about.

This happened to me via Skype. Somehow got my IP - It was 4 years ago when I was 13. This person I met in a FPS game called "Crossfire". He claimed that he can hack me weapons (I had a kid's mind k) It seemed impossible but I neglected that matter. So I continued on, we had some skype messaging. The hacking all started when suddenly, he took a picture of my room when I left it on to get some food. He sent it to me in Skype, and I got hella scared. He got all of my information down from my browser (amazon account, facebook, thecubicle shop account and etc) But it seemed that he just got certain infos and not my credit card and stuff. And he had the ability to open my Facebook acc. He read some of my family members and friends conversations I had with them. I was talking in other languages - Japanese and Filipino at that time. The guy said he couldn't understand and that's how it got real. So I got scared because I thought he could take down my credit card info as well from orders after purchases I have done (I left purchase histories and mainly my credit card infos in website shops) He wasn't capable of stealing those particular infos though. So after that, nothing really happened. He was a cool guy afterall.
    Last edited by Zed; 11-03-2016 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Sentence Mistake
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post

Wrong.

Sorry, sweet. I thought Dollaway's email was the one used to log in by another person.

Logging into Graal as a matter of fact, also reveals your IP to the Server. If a person who had knowledge to hack through an IP could easily hack into a Server Database such as RC. But who would be interested in hacking Graal?

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    As long as you don't give him your email, you will be fine.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    Sorry, sweet. I thought Dollaway's email was the one used to log in by another person.

Logging into Graal as a matter of fact, also reveals your IP to the Server. If a person who had knowledge to hack through an IP could easily hack into a Server Database such as RC. But who would be interested in hacking Graal?
    You're talking out of your butt. Not true at all.

Even if he gets your email, depending on your provider you can get it back by requesting a forgot password and they'll ask you past information of the email as in when it was created and what folders does it have, who you messaged, then they'll ask you for an email to send the link to change the password
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Even if he gets your email, depending on your provider you can get it back by requesting a forgot password and they'll ask you past information of the email as in when it was created and what folders does it have, who you messaged, then they'll ask you for an email to send the link to change the password
    If someone gets the password, that person can do anything with the email, therefore, he could change everything before he does forgot password. But there could be another way I suppose.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!