Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Helmet, the Myth, the Legend...750K hat

Exclamation The Helmet, the Myth, the Legend...750K hat

Hello everyone!

So I made a thread about 750k hat a couple weeks ago, asking why the rotation of pking hat rewards changed. BUT this thread is different, indeed.
    So the hat that every pker wants...excuse me, I mean wanted is gone. I noticed when the new update or edits to the pking hats came out that a lot of people had negative comments about it, as well as me (I Don't know if spar masks changed, didn't pay attention to that). I know that the admins that work on the rewards system/edits want to get everyone into playing longer and wanting them to stay more interested in the game (Because you don't want to lose business). But when you removed the 750k hat people stopped pking as much (You have seen more of an increase now only because of Trick or Treats, other wise nothing). The following people, Sorry if I butcher names:

-Lefty2Gunz (Krypt2Knight)
    -Duke (Obsidian)
    -Gavonator
    -Mayu (EBIZOU BASE, I believe she was for a short time)
    -Aquamarine (iLoverz)
    -Unknown
    -WorldWide (DarkSide)
    -Karina (DarkSide)
    -Poetic Justice (Imperium)
    -Wesley (PKingAll)
    -ICE (ICEY PK)
    -Fro savage (At one point it said in his status)

Now I just named almost all of the Top 15 PLAYER KILLING SCORES LEADERBOARD.

These people have now gotten more inactive for their own personal reasons and some reasons dude to the change in pk rewards.
    I know that ill just being going for 300k and stopping because the average person in grail that's a pker/forter/baser has that amount.
    Maybe if this was implemented back into the rewards for pk then people would try again. (Especially since sparrers have more reward choices, including skins)

Have a nice day!

Banned
    There is nothing that will be done "Bitzsam" asked for ideas and thoughts on what we wanted edited/changed in the "pk revamp" hat thread he had opened, but he didn't really take on board what anyone was saying he kept disagreeing and now all I keep seeing is threads like this complaining and "staff" yet wonder why us players keep complaining about what you add in this game,

Like seriously do you think we need all these bloody gun skins? Seriously focus on something more vulnerable to add to this game

-like fixing the server lag
    -new shops
    -new hats
    -new masks
    -quests
    -VIP
    -missions

Etc...

My point is staff keep adding stuff we don't really need like new guns seriously how many more guns do you think we need? This isn't the god damn "army" or "terrorist organisation" seriously focus on the bigger better things that this game needs

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasGraalOnlineEra View Post
    Hello everyone!

So I made a thread about 750k hat a couple weeks ago, asking why the rotation of pking hat rewards changed. BUT this thread is different, indeed.
    So the hat that every pker wants...excuse me, I mean wanted is gone. I noticed when the new update or edits to the pking hats came out that a lot of people had negative comments about it, as well as me (I Don't know if spar masks changed, didn't pay attention to that). I know that the admins that work on the rewards system/edits want to get everyone into playing longer and wanting them to stay more interested in the game (Because you don't want to lose business). But when you removed the 750k hat people stopped pking as much (You have seen more of an increase now only because of Trick or Treats, other wise nothing). The following people, Sorry if I butcher names:

-Lefty2Gunz (Krypt2Knight)
    -Duke (Obsidian)
    -Gavonator
    -Mayu (EBIZOU BASE, I believe she was for a short time)
    -Aquamarine (iLoverz)
    -Unknown
    -WorldWide (DarkSide)
    -Karina (DarkSide)
    -Poetic Justice (Imperium)
    -Wesley (PKingAll)
    -ICE (ICEY PK)
    -Fro savage (At one point it said in his status)

Now I just named almost all of the Top 15 PLAYER KILLING SCORES LEADERBOARD.

These people have now gotten more inactive for their own personal reasons and some reasons dude to the change in pk rewards.
    I know that ill just being going for 300k and stopping because the average person in grail that's a pker/forter/baser has that amount.
    Maybe if this was implemented back into the rewards for pk then people would try again. (Especially since sparrers have more reward choices, including skins)

Have a nice day!
    The PK hat rewards were changed because the community wanted it as a whole.
    Theres no point in bickering now when its all said and done, Lol.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy View Post
    There is nothing that will be done "Bitzsam" asked for ideas and thoughts on what we wanted edited/changed in the "pk revamp" hat thread he had opened, but he didn't really take on board what anyone was saying he kept disagreeing and now all I keep seeing is threads like this complaining and "staff" yet wonder why us players keep complaining about what you add in this game,

Like seriously do you think we need all these bloody gun skins? Seriously focus on something more vulnerable to add to this game

-like fixing the server lag
    -new shops
    -new hats
    -new masks
    -quests
    -VIP
    -missions

Etc...

My point is staff keep adding stuff we don't really need like new guns seriously how many more guns do you think we need? This isn't the god damn "army" or "terrorist organisation" seriously focus on the bigger better things that this game needs
    Um... This thread wasn't about gun skins... This is the 750k Pk hat reward that got removed...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

idek why they add guns when they dont top 200k so u already know the gun sucks

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    idek why they add guns when they dont top 200k so u already know the gun sucks
    Czar I will raid lethal and show u starter pistol is the best gun for basing.

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Banned
    BitzSam had a thread open to suggestions, you should have gotten all the people you claimed have gone inactive to post something about changing the hat on his thread.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    BitzSam had a thread open to suggestions, you should have gotten all the people you claimed have gone inactive to post something about changing the hat on his thread.
    All the ideas were pretty much shot down with him saying no

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Only one person had the 750k hat Trigger Happy

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar Misago View Post
    All the ideas were pretty much shot down with him saying no
    Next time get everyone who wanted their ideas broadcasted to post on his thread. If only one person is displaying something then don't expect a change.