Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jailing System

Angry Jailing System

Nowadays many people have reported of admin abusing powers and people getting jailed for stupid reasons and before, i thought that it was probably some rumors spread by an angry kid but now i believe everything it says. On November 3rd, 2016 my account was jailed due to "abuse of trampoline glitch."
    Alright, first of all if you admins are aware of a "glitch" why don't you fix it?
    Secondly, whats wrong of me for using a separate device to stay online via a furniture?
    Lastly, many many people (yes i used many twice) have used the Trampoline glitch to stay online for free ec since medicore people like us literally stand no chance in events like race, who people wins it under 20 seconds.
    If you want picture proofs, pm me via kik (Moo_Era)
    Last edited by Moo V; 11-03-2016 at 10:28 PM. Reason: don't know how to add photos .-.

The "afk glitch" isn't a glitch, do u have any pics?

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moo V View Post
    Nowadays many people have reported of admin abusing powers and people getting jailed for stupid reasons and before, i thought that it was probably some rumors spread by an angry kid but now i believe everything it says. On November 3rd, 2016 my account was jailed due to "abuse of trampoline glitch."
    Alright, first of all if you admins are aware of a "glitch" why don't you fix it?
    Secondly, whats wrong of me for using a separate device to stay online via a furniture?
    Lastly, many many people (yes i used many twice) have used the Trampoline glitch to stay online for free ec since medicore people like us literally stand no chance in events like race, who people wins it under 20 seconds.
    If you want picture proofs, pm me via kik (Moo_Era)
    Instead of abusing a glitch you can easily afk in most buildings without getting warped to the afk house. It will popup a message that says your disconnected but you stay logged in.

I never logout my characters. They only get kicked out when the server is updated and my version is out of date.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Instead of abusing a glitch you can easily afk in most buildings without getting warped to the afk house. It will popup a message that says your disconnected but you stay logged in.

I never logout my characters. They only get kicked out when the server is updated and my version is out of date.
    This, just afk at mall tables
    Its empty and it wont log you out

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    The "afk glitch" isn't a glitch, do u have any pics?
    1. Earn $1000
    2. Buy a trampoline
    3. Set it down
    4. Stand on it
    5. Afk
    (I do have pictures, message me via kik)
    tbh if standing on a trampoline is glitching then era's staff have serious problems...now i wonder which specifc admin jailed me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Thanks, ill try it out.
    (Snk have been giving out free ec lately and everytime when he do, its always when im in school, or asleep;hence the reason why i started to afk.)

Also it said "continued to abuse the trampoline glitch" but like what? I find it ironic how admin be saying "continuing" or "doesn't stop" just to make them look right. (I never gotten a pm from anyone saying "this is a warning stop doing this and that")

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Actually never knew about this lol, If I were to close the iera app (with multitask on) Would I still be there 1 hour later? or does it only apply to leaving the app on and screen on?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    1. Earn $1000
    2. Buy a trampoline
    3. Set it down
    4. Stand on it
    5. Afk
    (I do have pictures, message me via kik)
    tbh if standing on a trampoline is glitching then era's staff have serious problems...now i wonder which specifc admin jailed me.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, ill try it out.
    (Snk have been giving out free ec lately and everytime when he do, its always when im in school, or asleep;hence the reason why i started to afk.)

Also it said "continued to abuse the trampoline glitch" but like what? I find it ironic how admin be saying "continuing" or "doesn't stop" just to make them look right. (I never gotten a pm from anyone saying "this is a warning stop doing this and that")
    They usually give out EC at the weekend, and they have done this for a long time. It's seldom during weekdays. You should submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ asking why you were jailed for jumping on a trampoline. I never heard of that before unless you were using a macro to chat while jumping so that you could easily get the achievement.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    They usually give out EC at the weekend, and they have done this for a long time. It's seldom during weekdays. You should submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ asking why you were jailed for jumping on a trampoline. I never heard of that before unless you were using a macro to chat while jumping so that you could easily get the achievement.
    Achievement? No, I just get on my phone and use it to afk (with the screen on). I just let the era app run while im in school or asleep. I think the admin misunderstood me for hacking since i literally went from 2100 hour to 2804 in a month.
    Plus the jumping is automatic once you get on the trampoline.

Um the multitasking is only for quick switches, like if you have it on and you exit out of the app you'll still be on it for a few minutes before disconnecting. But if you have it off then the second you close the app, your era game restarts.
    Sometimes you can see players with (paused) next to their name, which shows that they're not there but their character is still online for a while.

Jailing System

Um the multitasking is only for quick switches, like if you have it on and you exit out of the app you'll still be on it for a few minutes before disconnecting. But if you have it off then the second you close the app, your era game restarts.
    Sometimes you can see players with (paused) next to their name, which shows that they're not there but their character is still online for a while.
    Alright, thanks <3