Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 questions about ec.

2 questions about ec.

So I asked a guy how he got flame and he said free ec s my first question is how often does free ec get handed out? And my second question is what events can I rely on my team to help me win so I can get ec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Free ecs are random or given out sometimes for a sorry gift for server difficulties. I mean if you really want to go easy with events, do ctf. But really if you start dong events a lot, you will end up doing really good. So really its what you are into or good at. Other than that, CTF or Team Spar is the easiest.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

You'll get a free ec about once every 2 days or so. Also depends on Snks, Ace's and HW's schduale as they give out free ec
    yo

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    You'll get a free ec about once every 2 days or so. Also depends on Snks, Ace's and HW's schduale as they give out free ec
    I always leave my accounts online and its roughly at least once a week usually at weekends, SNK has been feeling generous lately and gave 2 EC early this morning EST, and the other day.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Free ec is random, you can do CTF and Team Spar if you are not that good at events.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Don't tell people things you don't know yourself.

There isn't a schedule for 'Free EC' so I'm unaware where the hell you decided to get that from first off. Second off, Ace nor HW don't give out Free EC. Ace has never done it and doesn't even know how to do it, he told me himself; HW doesn't even play Era, she's the manager of Ol' West.

Free EC is random depending on if snk wants to give one out. Rely on CTF or Team spar for team EC events.

bruh ec takes time after 2 yrs i finally have 60 ec yayaya im not ec pro

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    bruh ec takes time after 2 yrs i finally have 60 ec yayaya im not ec pro
    You are.

Then you've got players who earn 10+EC a week ._.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    So I asked a guy how he got flame and he said free ec s my first question is how often does free ec get handed out? And my second question is what events can I rely on my team to help me win so I can get ec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bro always join team event (CTF and ts) in one day you can get 0.1-2 ec depending in your luck, now I got 134 ec all came from team event and some free ec, I think I got 100 ec in 4 months.

I usually get free ec at 1-5 am. haven't really missed a day for a while.
    #KikSquad

Have a nice day!