Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CRYPT rewards question

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post
    Crypt scores ends on the 6th, So most likely the rewards maybe issued either Sunday afternoon or that Monday. Everything takes time just be patient.
    oml it ended today read please before answering or people will be confused.
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    No crypt ended today. And it wasnt a question of when we get them. Please read future topics before commenting tyvm.

- - - Updated - - -
    Im talking different crypts not 2nd and 3rd run in just one category. 2nd rpg and 3rd in og for example.
    yes i know what you're talking about and yes i'm talking about different crypts and different runs. i don't know if you get what i'm trying to say but this problem happened last year too so people got the reward for the run they were in and that's it nothing less nothing more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

It will probably work as followed:

*Let's say Payback 3rd rpg and first Original, they get the Original Rewards.

*Let's say Payback got first on both 2 things can happen:
    - If they had first on original with 100 rounds and first on rpg with 120 rounds, RPG counts as their highest run thus that will be rewarded.

- Or if Snk is in a generous mood both rounds have the same reward category, let's assume Payback chooses a custom melee as reward, both rpg and original will be rewarded, however only players that were on the rpg run and not original run will receive these items for rpg...so if you were on both runs you won't receive it twice .

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Revla View Post
    It will probably work as followed:

*Let's say Payback 3rd rpg and first Original, they get the Original Rewards.

*Let's say Payback got first on both 2 things can happen:
    - If they had first on original with 100 rounds and first on rpg with 120 rounds, RPG counts as their highest run thus that will be rewarded.

- Or if Snk is in a generous mood both rounds have the same reward category, let's assume Payback chooses a custom melee as reward, both rpg and original will be rewarded, however only players that were on the rpg run and not original run will receive these items for rpg...so if you were on both runs you won't receive it twice .
    understable^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014