Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CRYPT rewards question

CRYPT rewards question

Been wondering this since crypt started.

Say HELLOCRYPT got second in OG but third in RPG. But the rosters for both were slightly different. Say BOB was in the rpg run but not the og. Would he still get a hat for third since he wasnt in the 2nd place run?

Any insight is appreciated!

Banned Sottocapo
    You only get rewards for the runs you were in

Lets say bob was in rpg run but not original run
    Rpg got first and original got third
    Bob would recieve the rpg run since he was in it
    Bob was not in original run so he would not get it

If bob got kicked but he was still in the winning run
    Bob would still get the prize

- - - Updated - - -

Bob would get the rewards for the run he's in
    So bob can be happy about his little hat

But bob will cry for seven days
    Because bob was not in the og run that was in second

- - - Updated - - -

If bob was in both runs he'd get double the rewards
    Then bob will be a pr0 and everyone will praise bob
    No one would dare talk about bob behind his back in complex
    Because they know bob is super scary and they dont want to mess with bob
    Then bob marries a super sexy model irl and is rich
    Then bob becomes cool

Lol that reply, that seems logical but I wasnt sure if people in the lesser placing run would recieve anything.

Thanks!

I couldn't read much after the first two sentanes, ouch. I'm guessing an actual thread will be made by snk either sat afternoon or Sunday. Chillax

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Lol that reply, that seems logical but I wasnt sure if people in the lesser placing run would recieve anything.

Thanks!
    Both winning (2nd, 3rd) place runs would receive the rewards of their respective placements.
    So if you were in both runs, you would get the 2nd for OG and 3rd RPG, and vice versa.

at least i believe this is how it goes.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    Both winning (2nd, 3rd) place runs would receive the rewards of their respective placements.
    So if you were in both runs, you would get the 2nd for OG and 3rd RPG, and vice versa.

at least i believe this is how it goes.
    Rewards do not stack except for ec. So if you were in both runs you would only the the second place prize. (Plus the 3rd ec)

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Rewards do not stack except for ec. So if you were in both runs you would only the the second place prize. (Plus the 3rd ec)
    Wtf?
    Didn't you ask for the very question you basically just answered right there?
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblical View Post
    Wtf?
    Didn't you ask for the very question you basically just answered right there?
    No i asked if someone was only in one of the runs if they would still get rewards for the lower scoring run. (eg one gang got 2nd and 3rd if someone was only in the 3rd place run do they still get the 3rd place hat)

if a gang gets 2nd and 3rd and you were only for the 3rd and not in the 2nd then you should only get the 3rd because you weren't in the second and you getting rewarded for something you weren't part of it's not fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by Elflette View Post
    Crypt scores ends on the 6th, So most likely the rewards maybe issued either Sunday afternoon or that Monday. Everything takes time just be patient.
    No crypt ended today. And it wasnt a question of when we get them. Please read future topics before commenting tyvm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    if a gang gets 2nd and 3rd and you were only for the 3rd and not in the 2nd then you should only get the 3rd because you weren't in the second and you getting rewarded for something you weren't part of it's not fair.
    Im talking different crypts not 2nd and 3rd run in just one category. 2nd rpg and 3rd in og for example.
    Last edited by xBane; 11-05-2016 at 11:44 AM.