Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jailing Stats

Player Relations
    Great solution !

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    We can't make people identify. the Tutorial will be extended to allow players to learn about Era
    That sounds really cool, you could cover using trade tables, digging for shells, mining, mushroom/trash picking, car missions, pizza making, getting married/divorce maybe even explain how to join events and stuff.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    That sounds really cool, you could cover using trade tables, digging for shells, mining, mushroom/trash picking, car missions, pizza making, getting married/divorce maybe even explain how to join events and stuff.
    Yeah - but there should also be an option for already identified players to skip the tutorial.
    So that when you get a new phone or when you re-install the application, you don't have to do the tutorial again.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    If I was forced to complete a long tutorial and then wait hours just to be able to play I would have just deleted the game right away. Some people are more hands on and like to learn things by themselves (I personally think that's part of the fun in playing a new game) I think tutorials should be brief and show you only the basics, then maybe an in-depth guide that players could read if they wish. Graal targets a younger audience and some kids would want to get right into playing the game, not sit through a long tutorial on how to do so
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

Totally Agree. It would be a free roam tutorial on a map roughly 25 levels

Banned
    So new players will have to be online in the tutorial for 3 hours before they can access the map??

What kind of micromanaging is that? No one is going to want to play.

You do realize that in Cheatengine as a hacker you can search the string text 'tutorial' and if you change its value to 0 and log into Graal you can skip it.

Banned
    3 hours is just plain too long for one to even turn online for 3h or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    Yeah - but there should also be an option for already identified players to skip the tutorial.
    So that when you get a new phone or when you re-install the application, you don't have to do the tutorial again.
    Yeah it's a good idea and this is a hard topic. The only problem is of course the hackers would just make an e-mail which takes less than a minute and identify. So making a long tutorial would end up being a waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe when you identify in Era you would also need to enter a phone number and have it send a verification to the phone rather than just an e-mail verification. I noticed making multiple e-mail's they would also ask for phone number verification before creating it. In this case it would be much harder for a hacker to identify multiple accounts if you can only verify 1 account per phone number.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    So new players will have to be online in the tutorial for 3 hours before they can access the map??

What kind of micromanaging is that? No one is going to want to play.

You do realize that in Cheatengine as a hacker you can search the string text 'tutorial' and if you change its value to 0 and log into Graal you can skip it.
    I'm sad if graal can't detect cheatengine =x
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Yeah it's a good idea and this is a hard topic. The only problem is of course the hackers would just make an e-mail which takes less than a minute and identify. So making a long tutorial would end up being a waste of time.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe when you identify in Era you would also need to enter a phone number and have it send a verification to the phone rather than just an e-mail verification. I noticed making multiple e-mail's they would also ask for phone number verification before creating it. In this case it would be much harder for a hacker to identify multiple accounts if you can only verify 1 account per phone number.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sad if graal can't detect cheatengine =x
    From a hacker's perspective, what's stopping me from getting a new number using a free text me app?

Cheat engine is the reason why there are 1300 hackers in jail. I've tried to talk to snk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    From a hacker's perspective, what's stopping me from getting a new number using a free text me app?

Cheat engine is the reason why there are 1300 hackers in jail. I've tried to talk to snk about it.
    Yeah I forgot about those phone number calling apps. A knowledgeable person can do so much with cheat engine =x

- - - Updated - - -

I would just hate to see time wasted creating a long tutorial if it can easily be avoided by a hacker anyway.

Spoiler