Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Jailing Stats

Well I can see that a ton of noob accounts have been jailed haha
    yo

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Well I can see that a ton of noob accounts have been jailed haha
    Yeah, and mostly likely its only a small group of people getting jailed over and over again on alternate unidentified accounts using different IPs. I hope SNK can figure out a way to prevent this from happening.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    3 Hours is far too long.
    I would make the range about 30 minutes to 1 Hour.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    No one wants to have to purchase a game and wait an hour.

Goodluck with the game reviews and the 1 star.

Zephlyn
    The time it takes someone to complete the tutorial doesn't matter, as long as the player can learn from it. It's been many times when I had tried to introduce this game to my friends, and they always get confused. And most of the confusion is caused because of the tutorial.

The tutorial is not very helpful since it doesn't cover the basics. The last time I did the tutorial, it taught you to move and shoot, which were some common things, but it didn't taught you about jobs, sparring, guns, etc.

The problem of the current tutorial we have, is that the one who made it tried to add a storyline into it. I prefer having a tutorial that teach about the game basics rather than a tutorial that lacks of teaching but has a cool storyline.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    The time it takes someone to complete the tutorial doesn't matter, as long as the player can learn from it. It's been many times when I had tried to introduce this game to my friends, and they always get confused. And most of the confusion is caused because of the tutorial.

The tutorial is not very helpful since it doesn't cover the basics. The last time I did the tutorial, it taught you to move and shoot, which were some common things, but it didn't taught you about jobs, sparring, guns, etc.

The problem of the current tutorial we have, is that the one who made it tried to add a storyline into it. I prefer having a tutorial that teach about the game basics rather than a tutorial that lacks of teaching but has a cool storyline.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

From a micromanagement standpoint, if someone were to get the game I would not want to be spending 3 hours of the tutorial on a game.

Should be optional, there are many other ways to stop hackers then extending a tutorial that no one really likes.

Street Boss Lieutenant Josh Graal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    From a micromanagement standpoint, if someone were to get the game I would not want to be spending 3 hours of the tutorial on a game.

Should be optional, there are many other ways to stop hackers then extending a tutorial that no one really likes.
    ^^^
    If you're looking for a playerworlds server to learn development on join: https://discord.gg/t62fnhn, no application needed.

new players wouldn't know it's a tutorial as it will be a map with other players on it.
    If anything, it'll be more interactive than the existing map which has zero player interaction...

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    new players wouldn't know it's a tutorial as it will be a map with other players on it.
    If anything, it'll be more interactive than the existing map which has zero player interaction...
    That is very smart.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Yeah that is a good idea.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler