Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Auctions.

Auctions.

I'm not trying to seem impatient or anything but last auction was hosted 2 weeks ago at Saturday 22 of oct, and well today is Saturday nov 5th so it's supposed to be today yet there's no timer.

I have feelings that they'll host them at midnight

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    There was never a real consistent auction schedule, although there was a pretty good period of time where they held auctions every other week. It seemed like staff were having issues with people being online when the timer ran up and it made people mad so its my opinion that that is why they haven't been putting a timer. I've also seen people say the timer is broken xD.
    Last edited by tristanfosho; 11-05-2016 at 02:41 PM.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Auctions are trash these days, one room, troll admins auctioning soup or some other garbage. What happened to 3 rooms and good quaity guns/tradeables. Oh and all the arabs running their auction macros make it nearly impossible to win. Auctions are not even worth attending anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Auctions are trash these days, one room, troll admins auctioning soup or some other garbage. What happened to 3 rooms and good quaity guns/tradeables. Oh and all the arabs running their auction macros make it nearly impossible to win. Auctions are not even worth attending anymore.
    Yeah the 1 room thing has been pretty upsetting, its a tough call about the soup though admins are obviously trolling but if I had won that 1k soups for 100k gralats I would be selling them 35 tro each and made profit

The prices have been insane, it hasn't been worth winning anything, I always stop bidding because the gralat price goes way higher than the item's value.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Spoiler

They should implement a real auction system. Highest bid wins.

Yeah that's true and then people without jobs (kids) would never win because people like me would put all our money into gralats.

I don't think it would happen, but unixmad would see a lot more gralat purchases.

Auctions are like events and are only hosted when they feel like it. I believe there was an issue with a corrupt PR who abused the auction system so I think they are more careful of this now and imo its why its been horrible lately. It is probably the reason why only 1 room is being used, its easier for them to monitor.

Even if they had 3 rooms though I would always just put an account in each room and alt tab =x

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Yeah that's true and then people without jobs (kids) would never win because people like me would put all our money into gralats.

I don't think it would happen, but unixmad would see a lot more gralat purchases.

Auctions are like events and are only hosted when they feel like it. I believe there was an issue with a corrupt PR who abused the auction system so I think they are more careful of this now and imo its why its been horrible lately. It is probably the reason why only 1 room is being used, its easier for them to monitor.

Even if they had 3 rooms though I would always just put an account in each room and alt tab =x
    Monthly auction style would be nice. Wont ever happen though.

Sadly auctions have been incline more to the end than to its peek ,admin corrupting and admins ruining auctions sessions on purpose it's a every 2 weeks thing , they don't even got the time to set a schedule it's easy to tell the event is more dead then alive

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    im dying LOL