View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

19 40.43%
  • Donald Trump

24 51.06%
  • Gary Johnson

2 4.26%
  • Jill Stein

2 4.26%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Presidential Election Poll

Banned
    Haha suckers Trump wins you can go cry now. Hillary is the worst candidate ever and I'm glad you guys are mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    That's what we've all been trying to tell you lmao.
    A lot of people are afraid to come out and talk about assaults, people who are arrogant, push it upon the victim blaming them, telling them they "enjoyed it" when that is clearly not the reality.
    Then why would they come about the sexual assault right before the election? Hillary paid them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Then why would they come about the sexual assault right before the election? Hillary paid them.
    wouldnt you be embarrassed if you were sexually assaulted. I doubt you would be talking about it

when people started to tell their experiences with donald trump more decided to stand up

God
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    wouldnt you be embarrassed if you were sexually assaulted. I doubt you would be talking about it

when people started to tell their experiences with donald trump more decided to stand up
    So they just conveniently decided to come out during the election? They saw this video of Donald Trump from 2005 and thought, "I don't like him, so I'm going to say something fake NOW in the hopes that I can turn the election in Hillary's favour, because I'm a man-hating feminazi who just wants to start trouble." If you were sexually assaulted wouldn't you, oh you know, go to the police? Why wait 10+ years to actually say something? Because they were never sexually assaulted! Wow, some braindead liberals actually listened to your fake sexual assault story... Congratulations! They probably were thrown some cash though for their attempt. Too bad Hillary lost, they still wouldn't have perused him because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
    MCMXCVV
    "I Think I'll Kill I Am."

Graphics Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post

If they were embarrassed then why would they make it a huge deal in the media? This rape culture has to stop

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    the year is 2300, the continent of north america no longer exists due to a nuclear war. bernie sanders has been dead for 2020 years, but heres 5 ways he can still win
    Say Bernie dies in 20 years, it will be the year 2036. If its the year 2300 -284 years from now- Bernie will have been dead only 264 years, not 2300.

Bernie would have won.