Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Something Ive taken notice of.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Its been brought up many times in many threads...why would they change it for yours? =x
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Its been brought up many times in many threads...why would they change it for yours? =x
    I havent seen this suggestion posted before on the forums, if you could provide me with some links Id be happy to look. What my idea offers is not a solution where staff would be responsible, but it would instead give players more control over their accounts. Regardless of whether one account shares or not it still to me seems like a problem that devices that are revoked can still stay on an account so long as the app doesnt close. This idea does not only apply to account sharing and in fact is only a small part of what the idea would cover. If anything this idea helps with account security overall.

So to answer your question why wouldnt they want to make accounts safer?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...shared+account is a recent one.

A shared account is an unsafe account.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...shared+account is a recent one.

A shared account is an unsafe account.
    Ah alright thank you for sharing, I believe I may have actually posted on that thread at one point. However I can respect your opinion and opposing view, in fact I can agree fully that shared accounts are unsafe, however we both have different opinions on the matter so there is no need to further debate and derail the thread.

Overall though my view is simply that there should be more done to give players power over their accounts is all. Im not in any way supporting account sharing and in fact I advise against it as well. However I wish to at least give those who choose to take a risk to have some sort of out, and this idea itself does not support account sharing either. In fact this idea was made with the intention of fighting back account sharing and promoting saftey as stated before.

Banned
    This idea only applies to account sharing, something frowned upon.

If you can provide some other scenarios that actually make sense when you would need this then it could be a thought, as of now it's only showing me you're a rule breaker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    This idea only applies to account sharing, something frowned upon.

If you can provide some other scenarios that actually make sense when you would need this then it could be a thought, as of now it's only showing me you're a rule breaker.
    I do not wish to argue so I will keep this very short.
    1. Account Sharing is not against the rules, so in no way am I a rule breaker
    2. There is no factual evidence that I do break rules, you are making asumptions of off statements that arent supported by truth and only seems to me to be fueled by hostility
    3. What my idea is proposing is a safety net. Scamming was and still is legal. Nothing was done until they added trade tables to protect people so that they wouldnt be scammed anymore. They also prevented item dropping. Account sharing still falls under the gray lined category of scamming as well, it isnt illegal by technicality but it is frowned upon. Just like the trade tables my proposed idea is to add a saftey net to prevent issues from occuring in the first place and to add some sort of protection to players.