Thread: Add New Jobs

Banned

Add New Jobs

Alright so the title is clear. I know there have been thousands of threads like this before but I am going to state it again. Era needs more jobs. The unfortunate truth is that this game pushes gralat packs way too hard. First off the drop rate of shells and the money being made is minuscule and is so little it takes hours upon hours of tedious investment before you can even buy something as basic as a body. I dont know about any of you but I have too busy a life to spend 24 hours digging. The gun prices are inflated beyond belief and the fact that most things are priced so high leads me to believe that basically the only way to even get minimal enjoyment from this game is to pay to win. And if that wasnt enough proof to show it why not take a look at some of the peoples gralat pack purchase history, some have accumulated totals above 500$ which is crazy insane. The fact players are investing this much is that they either A: dont have any other way to get enough money or B: they are just straight up addicted and cannot help themselves.

When I go on other servers such as zone or ol west I notice just how different the money making is. Some will argue the playerbases of these games are much smaller so earnings can be higher, but in fact I find those excuses to be just what they are... excuses. As a college student investing my time to become a business major I can clearly tell you that the way you attract customers is all wrong, in fact by having these new jobs or even a bit more money making you would be enticing MORE people to spend money because they would feel as if the gralat packs are shortcuts rather than necessary.

Even if you deny us these small favors we are asking for it would at least be nice to see more sales like graal classic does. For example this halloween classic had a 50% off on all customs for a few days, and classic rivals or is even bigger than era in playerbase. Why we cannot receive such sales is beyond me, and is in fact disappointing because I see era as a much better game with much more potential which is being unfortunately flushed down the toilet.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    There will be, on black friday,Half price discount on uploads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I actually started coding this yesterday - will probably do it at black friday

Yeah it's going to happen black friday.

It's based on time too, so if you buy it during a 'Discount' period you only get half. (This is based on the time your custom was loaded on to the server) so if you bought one before Black Friday but refunded during the half price sale, you still get the actual refund amount, not the half price refund amount.
    here, I combined Snk's answer to two differrent threads.

I agree. It takes 2 months + to get bar. That's insane just insane and not to mention two months is like all day of working. People have school, jobs, a life. There is no game other than graal that makes you either spend $100 for 1 good gun or 2 months of all day work. I could buy every car and bike in gta 5 quicker than I could get bar or mini or p2ks ect. It's stupid how much they cost. Jobs should pay more and or lower the gun prices. Because without iTunes it's going to take like a month+ to get a decent gun. New players and experienced players shouldn't waste their entire day for at least a month to get a decent gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenshadow View Post
    i agree. It takes 2 months + to get bar. That's insane just insane and not to mention two months is like all day of working. People have school, jobs, a life. There is no game other than graal that makes you either spend $100 for 1 good gun or 2 months of all day work. I could buy every car and bike in gta 5 quicker than i could get bar or mini or p2ks ect. It's stupid how much they cost. Jobs should pay more and or lower the gun prices. Because without itunes it's going to take like a month+ to get a decent gun. New players and experienced players shouldn't waste their entire day for at least a month to get a decent gun.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
    gta v is much more popular and makes more money. They don't need $100 for a single gun or bike.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    gta v is much more popular and makes more money. They don't need $100 for a single gun or bike.
    The point is it shouldn't cost so much to buy a gun and if it does then it should be some what easier to get money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its easy said then done