Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WiFi

Yea. Lots with this issue, including me. What you meed to do is change your IP address. For some people, you can turn your wifi off for 15 mins and the IP will change. For others, you may have to ring up your provider and ask them to change it.
    Welcome to the forums!

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Yea. Lots with this issue, including me. What you meed to do is change your IP address. For some people, you can turn your wifi off for 15 mins and the IP will change. For others, you may have to ring up your provider and ask them to change it.
    I can see what thread will be created on this matter.

*changes IP Address*
    *Jailed*

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    I can see what thread will be created on this matter.

*changes IP Address*
    *Jailed*

They are running that risk though simply by using cellular data. When using cellular data you get a random IP address.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    They are running that risk though simply by using cellular data. When using cellular data you get a random IP address.
    Hence the reason why some games do not allow the use of cellular data.

"A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    This isn't Graal's problem, it is yours. Contact your internet.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    This isn't Graal's problem, it is yours. Contact your internet.
    Actually it is an issue with graal. That's why it's only graal certain people cant connect to.

Just a quick question, what broadband are you all using? Those who cant connect that is.

Also, I was looking at a similar thread to this on graalians, and someone found a fix. In your wi-fi settings, tap on the one you are connected to and there should be a box wiith dns in it and some numbers. Take a screenshot so you remember it, then replace the numbers with "8.8.8.8". It worked for me.
    Welcome to the forums!

Actually it is an issue with graal. That's why it's only graal certain people cant connect to.

Just a quick question, what broadband are you all using? Those who cant connect that is.

Also, I was looking at a similar thread to this on graalians, and someone found a fix. In your wi-fi settings, tap on the one you are connected to and there should be a box wiith dns in it and some numbers. Take a screenshot so you remember it, then replace the numbers with "8.8.8.8". It worked for me.
    Ah the good'ol change DNS trick

Yes, this should work as it re-directs the connection via Google public server.
    -

I tried to find that but i'm on android.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    I tried to find that but i'm on android.
    http://xslab.com/2013/08/how-to-chan...gs-on-android/
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Newcomer
    It definitely works for me, thanks mate. ��