Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WiFi

WiFi

Hey guys, i wanna tell you about a problem i've been getting on every Graal server except for Zone. My home wifi can't be used whilst playing graal so i have to use my data and then switch to wifi to login. This has happened to some of my friends. Theres a popup that says "Couldn't connect to the game server. Please make sure that the internet connection is working." I posted this on Instagram and i also told staff members.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, nothings wrong with my Wi-Fi. Also i tried logging in with computer but it doesn't work, shows the same message.

Same thing with me also :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know. Free DATA is so slow *_* you need a decent wifi

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    happens to me, but my friend told me its my internet problem

Quote Originally Posted by xHyperDream View Post
    You know. Free DATA is so slow *_* you need a decent wifi
    No i don't mean i'm using data, im using fast WiFi but can't connect to Era servers.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way i can connect is to turn off wifi and switch to data and then go on Graal and then turn on WiFi and then i switch off data lol. It's annoying to do that everytime you try to log in so i hope snk fixes this ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Re-installing or clearing cache won't fix it. Tried every method.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    But this happens also even if my internet connection is stable
    Its something that hasnt occured to me before, but occuring more frequent rn
    It happens whenever im in ios

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    No i don't mean i'm using data, im using fast WiFi but can't connect to Era servers.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way i can connect is to turn off wifi and switch to data and then go on Graal and then turn on WiFi and then i switch off data lol. It's annoying to do that everytime you try to log in so i hope snk fixes this ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Re-installing or clearing cache won't fix it. Tried every method.
    oh yeah, I go airplane mode then turn it off again to connect too or on and off the wifi in settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    But this happens also even if my internet connection is stable
    Its something that hasnt occured to me before, but occuring more frequent rn
    It happens whenever im in ios

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah, I go airplane mode then turn it off again to connect too or on and off the wifi in settings.
    Yeah my internet is stable and this never happened to me before. I can connect fine once i use data but my home WiFi doesn't connect. Zone works fine but Ol' West, Classic and Era doesn't work. Jct said it had something to do with the iOs update but i'm on Android and i also tried logging in with my laptop so i guess it has something to do with Era's connection.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, it isn't your WiFi thats causing the problem.

Newcomer
    Yup, i also get the same problem. It states "Connection Error, the game server couldn't be reached." Other graalonline servers do not work either except for graalonline zone.

this is happening with my friend he cant log in even other servers dont work

idk why but works for me lol

hope its fixed

This is happening to me too and it isn't a problem with my wifi...the message only came up for the first time ever yesterday.
    Admins said that they're trying to fix the problem but idk when - btw I updated my phone to IOS 10 and game isn't compatible