Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypt Winners 2016

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Yolo

Side note, it's one of the three. [I][Either a Gas Mask Hat, a gun skin (you can choose which gun) or a melee.
    how did people not understand that

Lets get this thread back on topic. Congratulations to all participants and special thanks to payback.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Last year gangs could choose two out of the three
    only because rewards stacked from placing in both crypts

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    The grammar is a bit confusing because you would only say either when there is only 2 choices, not for 3 choices.
    He would have been more clear to say

"You win ONE of the following:
    1.)Gun Skin
    2.)Melee
    3.)Gas Mask Hat"
    If you guys can't understand what that means then idk what your English level is.

Get porked still rofl

Street Boss
    Time to pull a Meph...
    I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something like this:
    "back in 2012 the satisfaction of being first was the best reward you can get"
    I don't even see why SECOND and THIRD place winners should get anything but a medal.
    Let the rage begins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    Get porked still rofl
    Damn right! Get porked Gotham.
    I don't even know what porked means >.>
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

lmao snk you're unbelievable. watch if payback doesn't win snk would let the gang choose 3/3 or 2/3 like honestly man over 500k gralats were spent and this is how you reward us? wow and just when i was thinking oh maybe snk he is nice but has a hard way of showing it off. how about this snk just stick to managing and let someone else host the events someone that is fair and knows the struggle. honestly man why you gotta be like this? not even fair at this point. watch shrekt wins gst next year and the rewards will only get worse and worse from this point on....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    lmao snk you're unbelievable. watch if payback doesn't win snk would let the gang choose 3/3 or 2/3 like honestly man over 500k gralats were spent and this is how you reward us? wow and just when i was thinking oh maybe snk he is nice but has a hard way of showing it off. how about this snk just stick to managing and let someone else host the events someone that is fair and knows the struggle. honestly man why you gotta be like this? not even fair at this point. watch shrekt wins gst next year and the rewards will only get worse and worse from this point on....
    If snk didn't like Payback he would have just made an excuse so he wouldn't have to reward you guys. Secondly you guys are getting the same rewards from last year pretty much so I don't know what you guys were expecting, a parade?
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    You have the choice between 10k hour gang reward, 15k gang reward, or 25k gang reward. How is that unfair in anyway? Its the same rewards as last year, you cant really complain.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    If snk didn't like Payback he would have just made an excuse so he wouldn't have to reward you guys. Secondly you guys are getting the same rewards from last year pretty much so I don't know what you guys were expecting, a parade?
    They are greedy little kids who trash talk on a 2d game. What u expect.