Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Crypt Winners 2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Or you can just deal with what you have and make the best of it
    That was a useless post, so I will follow it up by another.

no

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    That was a useless post, so I will follow it up by another.

no
    I deleted don't worry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    I'm laughing at you because you're whining about a better reward. Sorry you can't have a little hat AND a melee in a 2D iPhone game

You should tell all your friends that you won a Zombie Crypt in 2016 on Graal online era on the iPhone!
    When you spend the same ammount of time as anyone playing the game yet it is in the form of posting in that "online game's" forums. Hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    These rewards have been the same the last two years. They won't be changing next year or the year after (unless I'm not here and somebody decides differently).

If you're not happy, don't participate next year.
    Explain to me, how have the rewards been the same the past 2 years, yet this time we choose out of the 3 instead of gas mask + skin or melee? They just changed, thus the rewards are not the same as the last 2 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xBane View Post
    Oh and enjoy your 2 ec lol
    And more proof that Midnight Killers members know we just got screwed over, at least give us 3 ec more and not make it so obvious. lmfao

Street Boss
    We will get a 10K hours basing rewards while you have the chance to get 15K or 20K-25K (forgot which gives you a melee) basing reward. I just cannot see the unfairness in that.
    Arguing for getting better reward is beyond me at this point.
    How can you even call that "being screwed over"? I hope you get the chance to explain it politely without having to bring Midnight Killers into the argument.
    *Reverse Psychology* <~~ only Duke and NJK will understand this.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Banned
    explain how a gas mask is a 10k hour basing reward when in fact it is actually higher than both a gunskin or melee?

Gunskin=15k
    Melee=25k
    Gasmask=30k

You shouldn't be getting either of the 3 for 2nd place. A normal hat and more ec and gralats than 3rd.

You guys keep complaining they are the same reward as 2nd place yet snk is letting you decide between three things instead of one. I mean we could just remove the gas mask option then it would not be the same reward but then you only have two options to choose from.

Banned
    2nd place should have a choice of a normal hat or a reduced damage melee then, there u go.

Street Boss
    explain how a gas mask is a 10k hour basing reward when in fact it is actually higher than both a gunskin or melee?

Gunskin=15k
    Melee=25k
    Gasmask=30k

You shouldn't be getting either of the 3 for 2nd place. A normal hat and more ec and gralats than 3rd.
    I just checked and you are right!
    Now here I am blaming whoever made gang rewards, who in the world would choose a gas mask over a gun skin or a melee..
    If MK was first I would've already started working on the gun skin.
    Anyway unless payback is choosing a hat and if that's the case you just blew my mind you should've be complaining..
    And if you are then I'll add you to my small list of people who's pick a hat over a skin..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ICE Graal era View Post
    You guys keep complaining they are the same reward as 2nd place yet snk is letting you decide between three things instead of one. I mean we could just remove the gas mask option then it would not be the same reward but then you only have two options to choose from.
    No no, wait! Duke legit blew my mind, why in the world would a gas mask require 30K hours.
    Or maybe I should add you to the list....
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

2nd place should have a choice of a normal hat or a reduced damage melee then, there u go.
    Melee is an exclusive choice to 1st place, stop complaining about rewards its done with.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Stealing peoples gfx isnt nice