Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly question about Christmas

Question Silly question about Christmas

Is 80k Gralats enough to get something cool from one of the Christmas presents?I've never experienced Graal Christmas before so I'm both pking and earning Gralats right now for the presents.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Absolutely, if you find someone who is willing to trade presents with you.
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Absolutely, if you find someone who is willing to trade presents with you.
    I don't get it,I should dig then?I thought that it is easier to buy them through Gralats.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    I don't get it,I should dig then?I thought that it is easier to buy them through Gralats.
    Buy them on a second account, gift them to your main account. It's not illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Buy them on a second account, gift them to your main account. It's not illegal
    What's the point,lol??

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    What's the point,lol??
    You cant buy them for yourself, you can only gift presents to other people or your other account. (At least last year was like this)
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    You cant buy them for yourself, you can only gift presents to other people or your other account. (At least last year was like this)
    Christmas is about giving not receiving; right?

Is 80k Gralats enough to get something cool from one of the Christmas presents?I've never experienced Graal Christmas before so I'm both pking and earning Gralats right now for the presents.
    It's all on chance. A player may get something awesome in his first opened present, but someone else has 100 presents, but gets nothing.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Should I just create a present which you can open yourself?

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    I think it's perfectly fine the way it was last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill explain how it worked last year, I think you didn't understand.

There are presents that you can buy for gralats.
    You cant open these presents yourself though, you can only gift them to someone.
    Your friends should gift you presents when you gift them presents, it has nothing to do with trade tables, they arent tradable.
    When you opened presents the items you got were random but of course there was a chance of getting rare items like gold guns or rage blade.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Well, you can called it Not Christmas Celebration.. If you bought x1 present for yourself how did you called it Christmas.. Like in real life it's lonely if you BUY good stuuf to gift yourself.. Stay in giving Presents please