Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly question about Christmas

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Should I just create a present which you can open yourself?
    Please No

Christmas is about giving; It will remove the spirit of giving to random people. Fair enough players will gift themselves presents, but a self-purchasable present is enough to make "santa cry".
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    I think it's perfectly fine the way it was last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill explain how it worked last year, I think you didn't understand.

There are presents that you can buy for gralats.
    You cant open these presents yourself though, you can only gift them to someone.
    Your friends should gift you presents when you gift them presents, it has nothing to do with trade tables, they arent tradable.
    When you opened presents the items you got were random but of course there was a chance of getting rare items like gold guns or rage blade.
    Aha,is it easy to find players who be willing to do this?Maybe you,guys and girls on forums,will do it with me?
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

I'm soooooo glad you all said no

#EraLuv

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I'm soooooo glad you all said no

#EraLuv
    Will the dropping feature come back with the presents?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Aha,is it easy to find players who be willing to do this?Maybe you,guys and girls on forums,will do it with me?
    Yeah a lot of people did it last year. Of course there were people scamming by saying if u you gift they gift you back so be careful of random people and stick to gifting your friends. You will soon find out who your true friends are xD.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Should I just create a present which you can open yourself?
    yea pls cause tbh who actually gifts

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Yeah a lot of people did it last year. Of course there were people scamming by saying if u you gift they gift you back so be careful of random people and stick to gifting your friends. You will soon find out who your true friends are xD.
    And forum members like you?Lol,I think that I can easily trust you guys.
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    You should've made one which you can open by yourself :v
    For all those who have no friends
    Last edited by leaf me alone; 11-06-2016 at 10:58 PM.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    You should've made one which you cannopen by yourself :v
    For all those who have no friends
    If i recall correctly, SNK gives 1 gift to everyone on christmas day so you will have at least 1
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Will the dropping feature come back with the presents?
    This^^. Fun to drop presents randomly, plus, scamming still happens without the dropping feature, so it wont change much. We could have both for those prefer either.
    Welcome to the forums!