Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Silly question about Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
    Not really,I still have plenty of friends who can gift to me and I can gift to them back.Including Esmeree,Ace and many other people.
    Still though I would also like presents to buy for yourself I only have like 3 friends and 2 don't even play anymore. So ill have to earn money on a noob account with no revive or speed boost or a good melee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Still though I would also like presents to buy for yourself I only have like 3 friends and 2 don't even play anymore. So ill have to earn money on a noob account with no revive or speed boost or a good melee

The good thing about me, is I can play guitar. I go busking for for an hour and make $50!

You can trust me,as long as you have gralats,we can gift presents to each other,as I said.I'm looking for more people whom I can trust,now you,Ace and Esmeree.Just get cash and we'll be alright
    Analysis and rationalism are probably the greatest helpers in this world,full of dishonest,deceitful,foolish,money-grubbing,greedy and betraying people.

Analyze it all,find the logical pattern if it exists and you'll come to the correct conclusion.

Love is the greatest inspiration of all,a true reason to live.

The melee weapons are just as important at basing as guns,they too need proper balancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    The good thing about me, is I can play guitar. I go busking for for an hour and make $50!
    That doesn't help me it only makes me jealous xD

That doesn't help me it only makes me jealous xD

Haha Sorry xD