Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EC Item Revamp

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Grenade launcher should have a mode that allows it to throw grenades farther with least explosion range

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This is the kind of feedback I'm looking for, take heed

[QUOTE=AsiraderGraal;384531]The revamps you suggested are completely unbalanced and if you think someone would take the time out their lives to apply these because you're the only one who wants it, then you deserve an аss beating.[\QUOTE]

When the salt hits you too hard

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

I didnt know bamboo had less damage, but yeah bamboo should atleast get the minor damage buff, and agreed the greande launcher should have a minor buff to its range, i dont know what else should be tweeked but sofar some ideas isnt that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus View Post
    I didnt know bamboo had less damage, but yeah bamboo should atleast get the minor damage buff, and agreed the greande launcher should have a minor buff to its range, i dont know what else should be tweeked but sofar some ideas isnt that bad.
    Just get rid of the stupid recoil effect, it doesnt exists irl. Its funny how gas launcher is huge and has no recoil. Also make grenade launcher auto, since its weaker than a snowball launcher. Also buff the range, when shooting up its extremely too short for any walls
    Zen Magus Canavi

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Grenade launcher should have a mode that allows it to throw grenades farther with least explosion range
    Get the bolt blaster then, it's basically an upgraded version of the Grenade launcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Get the bolt blaster then, it's basically an upgraded version of the Grenade launcher.
    Or...swap the range of the hand tossed grenades with the grenades shot from the launcher.

I wish can I have Grenade Launcher for free
    Era Jobs Ugrade 2018

click here - N/A

Era Jobs Upgrade(Old)

click here - https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...a-Jobs-Upgrade

bamboo shouldn't get a damage buff since it's less ec than katana.
    and lol i though you meant like update the graphics just like how spar and pks went under a redesign but a redesign that only bitzsam wanted pretty much he did like he wanted as always lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Zephlyn
    I always like comparing EC guns with normal guns to see if they're really worthy, and I was completely surprised. I would like to point out how the EC guns are worst than a normal gun.

First of all I'll compare the P2K's and the Ion Pistol, it's true that you need 150k kills to get the P2K's, but if you already have the kills, the Ion Pistol is completely worthless.

Name - Ion Pistol
    Freeze - 0.1575
    Firerate - 0.225
    Spread - 0.11
    Clip - 20
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - P2K(s)
    Freeze - 0.1275 | 0.1475
    Firerate - 0.265 | 0.2
    Spread - 0
    Clip - 16 | 32
    Reload - 0.15
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

On this comparison you can clearly see how the P2K's have better stats, being a gun that is bought with graalats. The only thing that the Ion Pistols outbeat the P2K's is the spread, which is completely good to have a spread of 0.11 by your side. As I said before, it's true that you need 150k kills to unlock the P2K, if you already have those requirements, I would rather be saving 200K and wasting 95EC, that is really more difficult to get than 200k graalats.

The next one is the Ion Pulse Cannon, in this one i'm comparing it with the Minigun, this time, you don't need any kill requirements at all.

Name - Ion Pulse Cannon
    Freeze - 0.11
    Firerate - 0.138
    Spread - 0.02
    Clip - 35
    Reload - 0.9
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - Y

Name - Vulcan Minigun
    Freeze - 0.1
    Firerate - 0.11
    Spread - 0.085
    Clip - 50
    Reload - 0.9
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - Y

The Ion Pulse have a lot of good stats, but yet, the minigun is better. The only thing that you can save is that the Ion Pulse got a shotgun (that it's not a really good gun) and that you have a normal walking speed by using the Ion Pulse. To be honest, the only good "pro" that the Ion Pulse has is the normal walking since the other gun it's not that good.

In my opinion, this two guns should be buffed, considering the factors I mentioned before, maybe a small buff, giving an advantage of the guns I had been mentioning.
    Last edited by D12*; 11-07-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I always like comparing EC guns with normal guns to see if they're really worthy, and I was completely surprised. I would like to point out how the EC guns are worst than a normal gun.

First of all I'll compare the P2K's and the Ion Pistol, it's true that you need 150k kills to get the P2K's, but if you already have the kills, the Ion Pistol is completely worthless.

Name - Ion Pistol
    Freeze - 0.1575
    Firerate - 0.225
    Spread - 0.11
    Clip - 20
    Reload - 0.3
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

Name - P2K(s)
    Freeze - 0.1275 | 0.1475
    Firerate - 0.265 | 0.2
    Spread - 0
    Clip - 16 | 32
    Reload - 0.15
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - N
    Stacked - N

On this comparison you can clearly see how the P2K's have better stats, being a gun that is bought with graalats. The only thing that the Ion Pistols outbeat the P2K's is the spread, which is completely good to have a spread of 0.11 by your side. As I said before, it's true that you need 150k kills to unlock the P2K, if you already have those requirements, I would rather be saving 200K and wasting 95EC, that is really more difficult to get than 200k graalats.

The next one is the Ion Sniper, in this one i'm comparing it with the Minigun, this time, you don't need any kill requirements at all.

Name - Ion Pulse Cannon
    Freeze - 0.11
    Firerate - 0.138
    Spread - 0.02
    Clip - 35
    Reload - 0.9
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - Y

Name - Vulcan Minigun
    Freeze - 0.1
    Firerate - 0.11
    Spread - 0.085
    Clip - 50
    Reload - 0.9
    Bullets - 1
    Auto - Y
    Stacked - Y

The Ion Pulse have a lot of good stats, but yet, the minigun is better. The only thing that you can save is that the Ion Pulse got a shotgun (that it's not a really good gun) and that you have a normal walking speed by using the Ion Pulse. To be honest, the only good "pro" that the Ion Pulse has is the normal walking since the other gun it's not that good.

In my opinion, this two guns should be buffed, considering the factors I mentioned before, maybe a small buff, giving an advantage of the guns I had been mentioning.
    100k Kills, the Jetpack helps the ION pistols in a boost in worth.
    Plus, even with better "stats", the P2K doesn't seem that good compared to the new ion guns.

And how does EC compare to Kills/Gralats?

And the Pulse cannon IMO is way better than the minigun.
    Considering the shotgun is a menace to be reckoned with, and the pulse cannon itself is a pretty beast of a weapon when you add the stats all together + normal walking speed.

It honestly doesn't need much of a buff at all, or any.

And you said "Ion Sniper" but put down Pulse cannon instead.
    New to Era-Go? PM me.
    Ill do my best to answer any inquiry.