Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EC Item Revamp

Event Coin EC Item Revamp

Over the years we have been introduced to a lot of new EC items, some better than others. While most items serve a novelty purpose, some are quite useful and are represented in their EC value. With refunds out the window, these are some viable solutions.

However, some items have had their utility diminished by other items that fill the same niche as the aforementioned items. Thus, I propose that we revamp some of the items as follows...

-Heal Staffs(50 ec) It seems as though every seasonal update includes yet another healing item, but when the staffs were originally introduced they were the only healing melees.
    I propose a further increase in either the heal range or the amount healed.

-Light Sabers(100ec & 125ec) Many know that the light sabers are a show off weapon, but, an increase in damage to 10 would be appealing to owners, especially when looking at the chaplain dagger which is 25 or 50 ec cheaper and an all around better melee.

-Artillery Cannon(27 ec) The AC used to be the most prominent explosive weapon in the game, and had received several nerfs in the past to its damage and knock back. I propose that it only gets a faster reload/ lees reload freeze as many of the new explosive weapons outshine it.

-Chainsaw Gun(24 ec) With the low price of this gun it isn't supposed to be great, however, one thing that bothers me is the damage of the chainsaw. It's supposed to be more so a novelty/utility than a weapon, but it honestly takes forever to take out a base door. An increase in damage to 9 as opposed to the current 7 will make it useful and not op as it is slow already.

-Grenade Launcher(43 ec) An increase in range even if minor will make this weapon viable in more situations.

-Bamboo Rod(35 ec) The bamboo rod has always been underwhelming, an increase in damage to 8 will make it as valuable as its 35 ec counterparts.

-Hyrule Dagger(30 ec) I don't expect anything major for this weapon, but a cool gani with it would be nice since it is just a novelty weapon.

-Red Mace(30 ec) Same as above, nothing major, but maybe a good amount of knockback just for the novelty.

-Scimitar(30 ec) Maybe a cool gani.

-Machete(30 ec) An increase in speed of the attack gani.

-Ion SMG(95 ec) Many who have purchased this feel it's underwhelming in comparison to the other ion weapons. The SMG itself is good, a 15 clip would be nice but is not necessary. The problem lies in the Gauss Launcher. Maybe the ability to shoot over walls would be what it needs to as Sam said "compete with each other".

There is my peace, feel free to give your opinions over other items I didn't include and possibly some staff will be in agreement.

Banned
    no.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiraderGraal View Post
    no.
    Why do you have to be so sour?
    Fair enough it's your opinion, but he was just suggesting an idea and if you disagree with them, it would be helpful if you stated why.

Back on topic:
    The main item I agree on a change with is the healing staff's. Many people are now saying they are not worth the 50Ec as there are many items purchasable via gralats which can do the same thing.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Banned
    The revamps you suggested are completely unbalanced and if you think someone would take the time out their lives to apply these because you're the only one who wants it, then you deserve an аss beating.

WE ARE IN THE MEME Pootis Heavy's Avatar
    The revamps you suggested are completely unbalanced and if you think someone would take the time out their lives to apply these because you're the only one who wants it, then you deserve an аss beating.
    >unbalanced
    >katana is 9 damage and 35 ec
    >bamboo rod has less damage and still 35 ec

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Why do you have to be so sour?
    Fair enough it's your opinion, but he was just suggesting an idea and if you disagree with them, it would be helpful if you stated why.

Back on topic:
    The main item I agree on a change with is the healing staff's. Many people are now saying they are not worth the 50Ec as there are many items purchasable via gralats which can do the same thing.
    Gralat healing melee's only heal 2 hp and 4 with white buff. 50 EC healing staffs and rage, winter, egypt, space staffs all heal 3hp and 6 with white buff which are currently the fastest healing staffs. The reason why I think most people think it's a waste of EC is because you can easily buy a winter staff for 75-80k tro. People who dig alot can earn that in 2 months. I suck at events and cant get EC fast and in my 4 years of playing ive only aquired 81 EC so I would feel it would be a huge waste of EC to buy those staffs.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

First and foremost he should be receiving an infraction for that final sentence. Secondly, could you tell me how they would be overpowered? They are all minor changes, nothing gamebreaking. Like everyone else says, you are SOUR don't know much about you except you may have been former administration on era, and if you don't have anything to contribute positive or negative feedback, then kick rocks off my thread.

Heal staff - 3 HP per seconds. Why they need to revamp Event Items? I don't see any bad things of EI..

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Gralat healing melee's only heal 2 hp and 4 with white buff. 50 EC healing staffs and rage, winter, egypt, space staffs all heal 3hp and 6 with white buff which are currently the fastest healing staffs. The reason why I think most people think it's a waste of EC is because you can easily buy a winter staff for 75-80k tro. People who dig alot can earn that in 2 months. I suck at events and cant get EC fast and in my 4 years of playing ive only aquired 81 EC so I would feel it would be a huge waste of EC to buy those staffs.
    Exactly the point I was trying to make; shame I'm doing chemistry
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Grenade launcher should have a mode that allows it to throw grenades farther with least explosion range

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-