Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chainsaw is useless because chainsaw is broken

Banned

Exclamation Chainsaw is useless because chainsaw is broken

So I recently bought myself a chainsaw for 32,000 trochus and I have been enjoying it. I have noticed that when killing crabs, if another player hurts the crab with a weapon and I hurt the crab at the same time, my chainsaw's damage does the amount of damage the other player dealt. So if someone hit a crab with a dagger that deals 8 damage and I hit the crab at the same time, my chainsaw will only do 8 damage (instead of 15. Also, if another player hurts the user of the chainsaw, the chainsaw user cannot attack back. In other words. If im sparring someone with kiwi and the player hurts me with the kiwi, I cannot attack because the hurt animation pops up instead of being able to attack again. So if someone is hitting me, they will cancel out my attacks with chainsaw. pls fix this asap.
    Last edited by MarkGraal; 11-06-2016 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    So I recently bought myself a chainsaw for 32,000 trochus and I have been enjoying it. I have noticed that when killing crabs, if another player hurts the crab with a weapon and I hurt the crab at the same time, my chainsaw's damage does the amount of damage the other player dealt. So if someone hit a crab with a dagger that deals 8 damage and I hit the crab at the same time, my chainsaw will only do 8 damage (instead of 150. Also, if another player hurts the user of the chainsaw, the chainsaw user cannot attack back. In other words. If im sparring someone with kiwi and the player hurts me with the kiwi, I cannot attack because the hurt animation pops up instead of being able to attack again. So if someone is hitting me, they will cancel out my attacks with chainsaw. pls fix this asap.
    Wow, last time i checked was worth 15-17k. 150 dmg seems a little too overpowered dont you think?
    Zen Magus Canavi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenn View Post
    Wow, last time i checked was worth 15-17k. 150 dmg seems a little too overpowered dont you think?
    chainsaw is around 30k. i meant to say 15 damage not 150

Development Team
    You probably aren't able to attack back in time due to the chainsaw being a very slow weapon.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGraal View Post
    So I recently bought myself a chainsaw for 32,000 trochus and I have been enjoying it. I have noticed that when killing crabs, if another player hurts the crab with a weapon and I hurt the crab at the same time, my chainsaw's damage does the amount of damage the other player dealt. So if someone hit a crab with a dagger that deals 8 damage and I hit the crab at the same time, my chainsaw will only do 8 damage (instead of 15. Also, if another player hurts the user of the chainsaw, the chainsaw user cannot attack back. In other words. If im sparring someone with kiwi and the player hurts me with the kiwi, I cannot attack because the hurt animation pops up instead of being able to attack again. So if someone is hitting me, they will cancel out my attacks with chainsaw. pls fix this asap.
    Hes absolutely right. I used to dig a lot with chainsaw and people with mushroom knife would try to kill my crabs and it would take a lot longer for them to die. It has something to do with server lag I think and the hit timer?

Chainsaw was 15-18k last year, it is currently being sold for 25k-30k.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Chainsaw is useless because chainsaw is broken

Honestly, Im glad you wasted your trochus. This item is very slow and is glitched, you should have done some research before buying it. Familiar?
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Honestly, Im glad you wasted your trochus. This item is very slow and is glitched, you should have done some research before buying it. Familiar?
    *pops popcorn* this should be good

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons ĂȘtre.

William Shakespear

Paid 16k last year. Not 36k, what happened lol

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Last year crypt the price of chainsaw was 20-22k and since then a lot of people with it quit. Maybe 2 were auctioned the entire year so the price went up. I think he paid a fair price with the current market. 32k was pretty fair because ive seen people selling it 35-40k.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Banned Sottocapo
    Well why are you using it as a weapon?

It isn't even good